ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

daily allowance 39 pp:

weetabix 3pp
milk 3pp
coffee and sweetners 0pp
bannana 0pp
milk 2pp
ww cookies 2pp
heinz chicken soup 6pp
nimble bread 3 slice 4pp

nimble bread 3 slice 4pp
beans 4pp
2 eggs 4pp
ham 1pp
bannana 0pp
2 oranges 0pp
milk 1pp

daily allowance used 34pp
activity allowance used 0pp
weekly allowance used 0pp

gained 7pp today after a hard work out at the gym. feel a bit paranoid goin though wit all the hot fellas and skinny *****es though lol. my 3rd time goin and already i was able to go quicker on the treadmill and longer on the stepper so it must be helping :)

what exercise is everyone else doing????

thats fantastic and where did u get the silver 7's from online im hopin i will be needin one or two VERY SOON lol. im jus the type of person who needs to be involved with other dieters for support and for someone to praise me when im doin well lol.

im dreadin when my daily allowance starts droppin though! although hopefully i will have loads of new low pp ideas to use by then!!!

my daily tracker will follow:
I just nicked the code from someone else's signature on here! lol. Just put
and replace URL with this; http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/9957/z4985e5c316095qr8.gif

..or I can just remind you how to do it when you need one, which I'm sure won't be long! :)

Support is definitely a good thing and this site definitely helps keep you motivated and supported no matter how well/badly you're doing!

At the minute I am doing no exercise whatsoever! :S But I just treated myself to a new swimsuit (a 50s-style one like they used on the Special K adverts) and will hopefully be going at least once a week with my sister. I also try to do a work-out DVD when I can, although so far that's been once!

Oooo new swimsuit sounds lovely! I cant wait to fit into nice stuff like that, a 50's halterneck swimsuit is definately on my to-buy list!

At the moment I'm on half term from my studies so I should be doing lots of exercise but I've not lol I've only done a 45 minute workout this week so far. In a normal week when im back at college I do quite a lot of exercise cos I walk everywhere and climb flights and flights of stairs multiple times everyday, I also cycle when I go to see my fiance because he lives 4 miles from the train station and I also have a wii fit and usually do two lots of 1 hours exercise a week on that. Thinking about it, its a lot of exercise lol. Why am I not skinny yet?!?!!!! lol

ERIN i've used fitness dvds but i only ever seem to do them once or twice as well lol! i jus cant seem to get into the way of exercising in the house lol. :sigh:

and WILDTRAPEZE i think sometimes your body gets used to the amount of exercise and you have to push the bar some more unfortunately :sigh:

my back is killing me from the gym last night think its partly from my monthly. lol. and i can definately feel the body parts that havent been used in a long long time!!!! lol;);)

Have you heard/done the 30 Day Shred? Seems to be a big topic on the forums, sounds like you can die from it though lol!!

todays tracker

wednesday:

daily allowance 39:

milk 1pp
weetabix 3pp
milk 2pp
bannana 0pp
coffee 0pp
chicken 4pp
rice 10pp
curry 4pp
pear 0pp
pepsi max 0pp
4 slice nimble bread 6pp
6 slice wafer thin ham 2pp
flora light 2pp

daily allowance used 34pp
weekly allowance used 0pp
exercise allowance used 0pp

Its a fitness DVD, its really hardcore. It has 3 levels to it and I've heard its like army boot camp style! lol. But you can lose 20lbs in 30 days on it if you stick to it. I think when I get my fitness levels up a bit I might give it a go.

My diary for today;

Breakfast:

2 slices wholemeal toast 4pp
2 quorn sausages 4pp
1/2 tin of tomatoes 0pp
1 egg, scrambled 3pp

Lunch -

Banana, Kiwi, Blueberries and celery salad 0pp
Creme Fraiche 3pp

Dinner -
Scallops 5pp
Rocket salad, peppers, mushrooms, garlic 0pp
Dressing 2pp

Snacks -

Fruit salad with creme fraiche 3pp

I've been drinking water all day and green tea so thats also 0pp and I've still got 5pp left!!

I wish WI would hurry up, I feel sure that I've lost this week! WI for me is sunday...

Hows everyone else doing?
Im doing a challenge in March, set myself a goal of 20 hours exercise to do and ive got till end of march to do it. Im not counting my normal exercise that I would normally do, I'm doing 20 hours of dedicated workouts. Anyone fancy joining me???

oh wow you had a really good day eating wise! so far im doin about 4 hours a week at the gym 16 hours a month, so if u want me to push the bar to 20 i could prob do that for march xxxxxx

WI tonight and i cant wait!!! i know ive been so good this week but u never can really tell!!!!

dont know if i could do that dvd! i googled it after last post and looks really hard! think ill wait till im a bit fitter as well lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My food diary for today;

Breakfast:

2 slices of 50/50, toasted 4pp
One egg, scrambled 3pp
1 Quorn sausage 2pp

Lunch -

Homemade butternut squash and spicy tomato soup 0pp
Slice of bread 2pp

Dinner -

Meatfree meatballs - 5pp
Butternut Squash oven chips - 0pp
Mediteranian seasoning - 2pp
Homemade garlic and chilli dip - 0pp

Snacks -

Activia Snackpot 3pp
Salt & Shake crisps - 4pp

Total; 25

Still got 4 points to go :\ Not sure what to eat?!!

Just saw your first week's loss in the shoutbox, laurenasha! I think you'll be needing a silver 7!

Just copy this into your sig and close the bracket on the end. Congrats again! :)

img

omg erin thanks!!!!!!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY with myself! I really didnt think i would do so good with having my totm!! really chuffed!!

any chance u would have a link for a tick! cant work out how to do it myself to steal it from some where else. want it for beside my goals xxxxxxxxx

You must feel absolutely delighted with yourself! Just shows you what commitment and hard work can do! :)

Yup sure, just remember to close the bracket.

http://m.static.mmscdn.com/smilies/misc/checkmark.gif[/img

Oh and what's going on with your height, you're not really 14 feet tall, are you?! :P

hurrah! Laurenasha is a LOSER! lol
well done lovely x x x x x

chika, erinw - we'll be losers too, soon ;)

Yup, fingers crossed! I have dipped into about 9 of my weekly propoints, which no-one else seems to be doing, so I'm slightly worried! But bought loads of veg & salady stuff today, so gonna try and eat healthier over the weekend.

What day does everyone weigh in on? I weigh on a Monday morning (although I was on the old plan for a day this week!).

Congrats on the weightloss Lauren! You are amazing :)

My weigh in day is Saturday - my first one coming up - I'm sooooo nervous/excited at the moment...

I'm sure you're gonna do fantastically & we're all in this for the long haul together! :)

yeah girls thanks sooo much i feel fantastic!!!!!! as long as i can keep it up!!!!!!!!

we are def in the long hall together!!! so glad ive met u all for ur support!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxx

p.s had a wee chinese tonight as a treat!!! (need one every now and again) 7 days to work it of and more xxxxxxxxx

Back