ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Sunday Tracker 38pp daily allowance:

coffee and milk 0pp
bannana 0pp
potatoes 4pp
chicken fillet 6pp
gravy 3pp
veg carrots, leeks and celery 0pp

bap 4pp
mayo 2pp
cheese 2pp

ham 2pp
2 slice bread 6pp
flora light 2pp

bacardi breezer 3pp

daily allowance used 35pp
weekly allowance used 0pp
activity allowance used 0pp

think the carbs might have been abit high today! although i was in my daily allowance xxxx

Hello ladies, hope u all had a good weekend! I missed my weigh in today because I was out all weekend so doing it tomorrow morning. Weighed myself anyway and it says I've sts bit I weigh myself 1st thing in the morning so we'll see when I wake up hey! If I have lost anything then its probably naff all but it all counts I suppose! Ive been 50/50 this weekend, on Friday I went out and drank probably 1.5 bottles of wine lol and then had chips on the way home, I've not been eating my salads or soups for dinner either because I've been at my fiances.
Today however, I got home to a 3 course dinner, nice if I weren't on a diet! Lol
For starter I had a filo pastry cup with a sundried tomato base, cream and mushroom centre and feta and shallot topping.............with salad lol
Then for main I had a Quorn chicken fillet, 3 roast potatoes and 2 yorkshires.
For dessert I had a tiny tiny amount of butterscotch angel delight with a squirt of cream. All my pp in one sitting! Good job I hadn't eaten anything else today!
That's why I don't let anyone else cook for me!

On a good note though WELL DONE CHIKAAAAA! Keep it up hun!

How's everyone else doing? x

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

well sure you cant complain after an enjoyable weekend lol! you'll get it off next week!

yeah thats true :) I might still be holding water from my totm, I only finished yesterday. Or I could stop making excuses and just get on with it! lol
Going to kick start this weeks weightloss and do some exercise in a bit, March challenge starts tomorrow!!

oh yeah 20hrs isnt it? ha ha get ur butt into it girl!! will do it with you!!!

I ordered bra's from simply be and they finally came today! they are a B cup (unfortunately thats all ive got) but they are MASSIVE on me must be at least a D cup! gonna have to send them back!!!

4lb loss for me this week! :D

Nice one Erin!! Well done!!! Your doing brilliantly!

I would LOVE to have B Cup breasticles! lol. I'm an F and I can carry my weekly shopping home in mine :( :( :(

Just done some dancercize, boxercize and aerobics. I'm doing my march exercise challenge (20hrs) and another march challenge that I think you put up? I've put myself down to lose at least 8lb - thats 2lb a week average, I WILL do it!
My weight loss has been sooo slow, I started WW on 1st Feb, so 4 weeks later and 3lbs loss, its not what I had hoped but I've been reading up on nutrition and weight loss tips and it can take 3-4 weeks for your body to adapt to a new diet so maybe thats the reason?

Everyone is doing so well though, ErinW, Chika and Laurenasha - your an inspiration!

Thanks! :) Your STS could be all the exercise you're doing! You may be burning off the fat, but putting on muscle, which is heavier than fat, so you could be slimming down & toning up without the scales changing. Try measuring your arms/thighs/waist, etc. every week and see if you see a change in them as you are doing so much exercise! Don't get discouraged, just make sure you stick within your points and you will make your March challenge no hassle! :)

dont get dihearted wildtrapeze!!! ive only done 1 week its usually 2 or 3 weeks in before i start lettin go to much!!!!

yeah i set up the challenge! seen something similar and it sounded like good healthy competition!!!!

come on girls we can do it!!!!!

Tracker Monday 38 pp allowance:

Coffee and milk 1pp
bannana 0pp

mixed steamed veg 0pp
ww meal 7pp

bap 4pp
chicken, lettuce and onion 4pp
mayo 4pp

chicken and ham omlette 10pp
beans 4pp
diet coke 0pp

mini choc stick 3pp

Daily allowance used 37/38 pp
weekly allowance 0/49
exercise allowance 0/7

Does anyone ever feel like they've ate to much even though u've stayed inside ur daily allowance???? Thats how i feel today lol xxxx

Todays diary ladies;

Breakfast;

2 slices of 50/50 toasted - 4pp
2 eggs, scrambled - 6pp
mushrooms - 0pp

Lunch -

Filo parcel - 4pp
Rocket salad - 0pp
Quavers - 1pp (I shared half with my dog to feel less guilty! lol)

Dinner;

Scallops - 8pp
Rocket salad - 0pp
Orange juice - 4pp

Snacks;

Mini toffee crisp 2pp

All my points used for a change!! Hurrah!

Back to college tomoro :( anyone got any good and quick lunch box recipes?

xxxxxx

I feel like I've eaten too much any time I dip into my weeklies!

Hmm, soups in a thermos could be a good bet? Egg salad sarnies, or Linda McCartney sausages sandwiches are nice!

Sausage sarnies! Of course! You beaut! Gonna have to stock up on Quorn sausages now!
I've made a bolognese with Quorn mince, Penne & half fat mozerella for tomorrow for 11pp, sausage sandwich would only be 8pp!

After all that time making a lunch, I go and bleedin forget it and leave it at home! Argh!

oh no!!! what did u have instead? i jus had the BIGGEST BAKED POTATOE EVER!!! am scared to work out the points that was in it!!!!! ah well though im goin to the gym tonight xxx

I bought a sandwich from the college deli - wholemeal bread no spread with coleslaw and salad 8pp!

Back