ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks guys!

Just went to chippy for my post-WI treat... And they have hired a serious fittie since I was last there! Actually the most beautiful boy I have seen in ages! And he was really chatty and nice! I was like a giddy teenager!

Hmmmmm... How to lose weight so he night actually fancy me and still see him?!?! Lol x

Carly I nearly just weed myself laughing at the personality of a wet rag bit :D

Dont worry ill sort her out- think she is a bit insecure!!!

Ruth
x

Ooooo you go girl!!!!

Get a picture if you can so we can drool over him!!

Ruth
x

Go girl :) x

Will do next wk... Was debating whether I could get away with it... Maybe if I'm
Tipsy sat and my mates r getting food :) but only so many weeklies for meal
2moz n drinks sat x

I've ordered a chicken pitta n chops my treat lol it'll still be within my dailies tho!

Sneaky fittie photo is a must lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sparklegiraffe - well done on loss xx

Carly - well done on loss and your boss noticing - fabulous!

Ruth - I don't understand why any person feels that they can say such nasty things and not care! Utter cow! You go girl and show her!

Lauren - that dress is really lovely. I am sure you will look gorgeous whatever you choose xx

Wow Carly well done xxx i got my mum to take pictures of me in the other 2 dresses and feel really fat and insecure! Wanted to feel a million dollars but I swear I could cry!! Think it's given me my motivation back!!!

Trying to upload the other photos now so I can post them!!! But think I'm gonna take the purple one back. I'm going to try on the White dress tomorrow morning! But if I don't like it I'm gonna have to make so with the green one!!

Having wkd now and ordering a Chinese to end my binge and ten back to it tomorrow xxxxxxx

I took a picture of me this morning :) Carlys already seen it but ill show all of you :)
im in my HORRID work stuff :)

Ruth
x

139.jpg

Ok that's the photos hope the links work if not then they are in my albums now!!

Wow Ruth u don't have much to lose pet!! You look amazing xxx

I'm very top heavy unfortunately normally I can't shift any weight at all-im quite solid!

Ruth
X

I don't like being tall LEB! Do you?

Ruth
X

Back