Lots to lose would love some new SW buddies for my journey

Hi all I'm Jenna I'm 24 from birmingham. Joined SW 5 weeks ago and was ashamed to see my Start weight was 28st 6lbs. The biggest ive ever been. In September a very close family member was killed and it's made me realise life is too short to miss out on things and not live life to the full. SoSomething seems to have clicked for me this time and my head and heart are fully in it. I don't want to miss out in anything. So far I've lost 1 1/2 stone. Over the moon but know ive got a long way to go. Would love to make some new friends and get that extra bit of support x x

Amazing loss so far hun, well done!
Hold you head high and be proud of yourself for making the change in a healthy way x

Funnily enough I am in a similar situation! I'm 24 too, joined 3 weeks ago and lost 13lbs so far. My SW was 25st. Your reasons are similar to mine - feel like I want to start living properly! If you want to send me a message with your tumblr/twitter/general social media i'm always up for a chat :) xxx

Never be ashamed of yourself! The fact that you are strong enough to find the will to do something about your health for the long term shows what an amazing person you are. This is a great forum for advice and support. Welcome and good luck!

leave shame at the door and take a seat my lovely.

:bighug:

you are very much amongst friends here, we are all super proud that you came along xxx

That's an amazing loss for 3 weeks! Well done, would love to add you but don't think I've posted enough to be able to send messages yet. Using this off my phone and don't reallg know what I'm doing lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done for starting, you have done really well! Looking forwards to seeing how you get on xx

I've followed you on insta, I dunno how to send a PM on here haha, I am useless x

Please read the rules regarding giving out IDs to twitter, insta etc, there is a section on your profile to do that, this is to safeguard your account. Many thanks.

Well done with your amazing weight loss so far and welcome to the friendliest weight loss site ever! :) Mini's is full of people in the same boat and is great for making new friends, advice, recipes, chatting and, over all, fun! So you are very welcome indeed! Keep chatting away and I'm sure you'll love it here!

Kathy x

Back