My journey to lose 5 stones on exante

KikiR

Hi everyone, i am starting exante tomorrow. I have 5 stones to lose! I have my graduation coming up in 2 months so i need to lose as much as i can by then. Has any one tried exercising and has it given better results? I will be logging in my weight loss weekly would love some buddies to join me on this journey

Hi I have roughly the same amount to lose, tried Edxante but wasn't losing as well as when on Lipotrim so giving Lipotrim another go, on day one and not going to bad. My weigh in day is Wednesday. Too much exercising is not good on these diets. I have just bought a vibro plate and going on that for 20 mins a day.

Hi I have roughly the same amount to lose, tried Edxante but wasn't losing as well as when on Lipotrim so giving Lipotrim another go, on day one and not going to bad. My weigh in day is Wednesday. Too much exercising is not good on these diets. I have just bought a vibro plate and going on that for 20 mins a day.
Hi Debbie, ive never heard if Lipotrim... what does it involve? Im thinking of joining the gym and doing some light cardio, nothing too extreme.

Lipo trim is very similar to Exante only a more restrictive choice of flavours; vanilla, choc and strawberry shakes, chicken soup and a cardboard tasting flapjack, when on Exante I was only losing 1 to 2lb a week but when on LT 10years ago I was losing 5lb a week. Hopefully I will do similar this time xx

Lipo trim is very similar to Exante only a more restrictive choice of flavours; vanilla, choc and strawberry shakes, chicken soup and a cardboard tasting flapjack, when on Exante I was only losing 1 to 2lb a week but when on LT 10years ago I was losing 5lb a week. Hopefully I will do similar this time xx
One of my friends did exante for 2 weeks and lost a stone. I tried the shakes out for a week to see how i get on and I managed to lose 5lbs, they tasted good too. So im going to stick to exante and see how much i lose in 2 months

I am in maintenance at the moment but cannot recommend Exante enough for fast weight loss or for that kickstart
In 2 months if You stick to TS properly you can easily lose 3 stone or more...I lost 5 stone in first 3 months but had. Bit more to lose than you. I did energetic walks with my dogs every day for minimum 30 minutes up to an hour. Lots of hills and forest walks and that worked fine for me. No hunger at all....did have my temptations but it is more a psychological battle than anything else. I wouldn’t be doing anything too energetic to start with as you won’t really speed anything up.
Good luck and keep us posted

Back