Lottie's Diary

ohh i might try that lexi and aldi have just started doing them as well there own brand for 75p there nice to

your welcome lexi x x

Wow sounds great! I will make myself a pizza when I get some wraps. Can't be bothered baking in this heat :)

So WI this morn, 1lb off taking me to exactly 7lbs lost over three weeks, I am very pleased with that. And today I start counting my calories so onwards and downwards :D

I have decided to go with 1400 kcals every day apart from Tuesday (2000) and friday (1500), which works out at an average 1,500kcals per day or 10,400kcals per week.

So, its a bit tedious, but here's my kcals planned for today:

Breakfast
Slim & Save Shake 135 kcals
Tesco Goodness - Easy Peelers Clementine, 105 g (2 clementine) 40 kcals

Lunch
Slim & Save Shake 135 kcals
Tesco - Goodness Fun-Size Banana, 100 g (1 banana) 100 kcals

Dinner
Tesco - Reduced Fat Cumberland Pork Sausages, 3 sausages 218 kcals
Aah Bisto - Best Beef Gravy, 50 ml 14 kcals
Aunt Bessie's - Irresistible Yorkshires, 3 Pudding 150 kcals
Tesco - Carrot & Swede Mash, 250 g (half a pack) 195 kcals
Birdseye - Steamfresh Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrots, 30 kcals

Snacks
Galaxy - Ripple, 1 bar (33 g) 174 kcals
Tesco Goodness - Fun-size Apples, 1 Apple 50 kcals

TOTAL: 1,240 kcals
GOAL: 1400kcals

A little bit under, but thats plenty plenty food for today so I am not at all worried about that :)

Hope you are all having a lovely (or at least bearable) monday!

Little bit under leaves you something for a treat in the evening :) Never underestimate the power of a snack when you're feeling weak like you want to give in at night ;) xx

nice day lottie

Thanks ladies, I enjoyed my food thoroughly :) Seemed very naughty, but all within kcals so it isnt! I think I'm going to enjoy calorie counting :)

I've had a really good day, except for the heat and humidity. Summer sucks with all this extra insulation. Walk home from work nearly killed me!

Tomorrow is my 2000kcal day, so that means take-away :D

Hope everyone is ok :)

Hi Lottiebird, just wanted to say I think you're doing brilliantly. We're a similar weight and by reading your diary, a similar dieting history. I'm starting again as of yesterday, using my fitness pal to count calories as portion control is my main issue, along with a sugar addiction so I'm going cold turkey for a while before introducing the odd treat.

kayjay good luck x x

Thanks ladies, I enjoyed my food thoroughly :) Seemed very naughty, but all within kcals so it isnt! I think I'm going to enjoy calorie counting :)

I've had a really good day, except for the heat and humidity. Summer sucks with all this extra insulation. Walk home from work nearly killed me!

It certainley does. I was only walking around outside for 2.5 hours and still roasting! It was peeing it down for a fair bit of it but I still didn't need a coat or jacket. I hate it! Can't wait to be smaller :D

I'm living my takeaway vicariously through you so come on, what we having? :D :p

Hey Lottie. How're you getting on? I've ready through most bits of your diary and wanted to just say well done for starting again. That's the 1st big step and you've done that :) Subscribed xx

hi lottie did you enjoy your takeaway love

well done lottie and nice to see you back x x x

Hi Lottie! :) How are you doing now? :) Is this your 2nd week?! Fingers crossed for a big loss again :)

Back