Lotty Big Botty's diary

well put it behind you and theres nothing better than a mcdonalds for a hangover shame its such a fattening cure grrrrrrrrrrr as kas said have a lower calorie meal tonite and try not to dwell on it to much and sounds like a fun night

arghhhhh i want a mcdonalds breakie now. just love the muffins and sausage meat. nooooo its devil food. must stay away lol.
least you had a fab night. hope you can remember it all. i also say a good fry up is great for hangovers. need food in to soak up the excess alcohol so we can try to continue as normal for the day lol. x

Hey all

1lb loss this week

Had to tell myself off a little as i was diserpointed by the small loss. Seems like im being good with mys shakes and dinners and im slogging it out at the gym for such a little loss....

and then i remembered my behaviour earlier in the week..... all the wine and the mcdonalds.... opps!

So all in all im bloody lucky to have lost even 1lb!!!! Must think possivley!!!

The boyfriend pissed me off last night.... i got home from work at bout 8, he offered me a beer, and i said no cause of my diet... he said "i dont know why you bother, it doesnt make a blind bit of difference" grrrrrr he's so frustrating!

Just ignore him, men don't have a clue lol

Oh and well done for passing on the beer :)

what is it with blooming men?! mine wont let me put a fag in my mouth but he is quite happy to watch me stuff my fat face with food! i could have killed my other half last night with added pmt so seriously could of killed him. he got let off lightly lol.
sod them all. lace all his food with fatty stuff, make him fat then offer him chocolates coz they would do it to us if they could lol.
xxx

I'm sulking :(

We ordered a new sofa weeks ago and today was finally the day we get it delivered.

DFS came, they went and they took my new sofa with them..... ggggrrrr!

It didnt fit up the damn stairs.... can you believe it. I live in a stupid 3 story house (garage and utility room on ground floor, kitchen lounge on the first and then bedrooms and bathroom on top) and they couldnt get it up the dog-leg stairs to the lounge. They took the arms off and everything but still no joy.

Just got to wait for a phone call now to see what happens now :(

Im propper upset about it, silly realy as its only a sofa!!!! But still these things get to you!!

I've had a couple of coffees to try and calm me down (which i enjoyed as ive almost completly cut it out my diet) but its better than comfort eating........ see i am learning!!!

Gggggrrrrrr!

oh no. poor you. we have problems like that here. i am in a 3 storey house and am moving in to another 3 storey soon.
have you got another suite you like that maybe you can replace it with?

We had a similar problem a few years back. We ordered a 2 seater sofa bed and a 3 seater sofa from DFS.

The 2 seater sofa bed fitted in fine but the hall wasn't wide enough to maneuver the 3 seater in :( DFS were ok about it gave us a 2nd 2 seater instead. No refund for the difference in price but at least i got my suite.

How's diet going? I like the way you can use coffee instead of food now lol

Diet is going ok this week. Been to the gym 3 times this week, which is good. Doesnt it really annoy you when your there working really hard for a full hour, sweating like anything, beetroot in colour, then a little skinny minny comes in and does about 5 minutes slowly on a bike then goes..... how do they do it!?!?!

I've also been sticking to plan food wise.... Had a beautiful turkey and avocado salad earlier, and have just had a bowl of strawberries and blueberries dipped in yogart as a snack..... mmmmm! I do have the weekend to face yet, thats always hard when we're both at home!!!

DFS did offer us the 2 seater instead, but we've refused it as it'll be too small for the both of us. Ive been searching the internet and making phone calls all afternoon to enquire whether its possible to take the window out and get it in that way..... ive been quoted £165 and that comes with two strapping men to help!! gonna speak to the other half when he gets in to see if its worth it!!

Kas... yer im really proud that i managed to just a coffee when i was stressed.

I used to drink bucket fulls of coffee but am really trying to cut down on it as im considering paying out for lingual braces in the new year, so got to keep my teeth nice for them!!

I can't seem to get a grip on this whole self control issue.... Dear lord I'm rubbish at dieting!

Alan took me out on a "date" last night to harvester. There I was, planning to go with simply chicken, when suddenly the words "ribeye steak and chips please" came out of my mouth..... What is wrong with me!!!! This was also accompanied by a salad smothered in blue cheese dressing, and a whole bottle of wine! To top it all off I then shared a rather fattening honeycomb/chocolate/icecreamy pudding with the other half!

It's no wonder I'm a little porker is it!!!

i cant see what is wrong in treating yourself on a special night out! we still need our treats and the odd blow out now and then. try to be extra good for the next couple of days and im sure that it wouldnt have done any damage. stick with the plan and you will soon see thoses excess pounds falling off.
we all find it hard and none of us are saints. i would say your perfectly normal ;)

i agree with julie your very normal and a treat every now and then is good as you cant deprive yourself all the time

It's nice to have a treat now and again. Don't beat your self up, just get back on track and i'm sure you'll be fine :)

Hi Girlie, just having a catch up on your blog after being MIA for a couple of weeks! your doing really well, dont be put off by a 1lb loss, slowly but surely remember! also, if your gymming it, the likelyhood is you might not be loosing weight but you will be toning up and loosing inches!so keep going!
I feel for you sofa wise, were having a similar dilemma atm too, our got in the new house but is too big for the room, so now the boyf wants to sell it (we payed £1000 for it from DFS only about a year or so ago) and replace it with a cheap second hand one....i am not pleased, but its silly little things like that that do bother you and make you grumpy!!
hope you have had a good weekend, looking forward to hear about your WI!!

Hayles x

1lb down this week :D

I have a another day of waiting in for DFS to turn up again today. Any time between 9 and 5!!!! There going to put it in the garage untill the glaziers come saturday to take the window out.

It all means i cant go to the gym as usual this morning..... oh well! Most annoying thing though is that I start nights tonight, so i'd normally go back to bed at about 1 o'clock so if they still havn't been i dont know when i'll get any sleep. Prehaps i'll have to nap on the sofa (the old one) so i can easily be disturbed!!!

Hope everyone elses diet is going well..... glad to have you back Hayles.xxx

Put on 1lb this week :(

Not overly supprised though as I havnt stuck to plan this weekend, ate what I liked for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, so should be glad it's not more!

Didn't go to the gym once last week either, probably didn't help. Don't think I'll be able to go this week either as I have a crazy busy week at work..... Plus I'm a little snotty with a cold!

Back on plan 100% this week.... No cheating and no treats!

Hopfully every one else is doing wel.xxx

Well done with getting back on plan and dont worry about a little gain it will soon be chased away again im sure

dont worry about the pound, what i found, when i put on those 2 over moving/birthday week is that they come off easily as long as you do something about it straigh away, so 100% this week and you will be fine, thanks for my ass kicking on my blog too!i needed and will also be keeping an eye on you!!good luck, hope tuesday went well :D

Back