Lotty Big Botty's diary

:D popped into next this afternoon and....... Bum bum Baaaaa...... I got 2 size 12 on tops!!!! Yay!!! They are jumpers so probably have a bit more give than normal but there still a 12!!!! Also tried on a gorgeous full length dress in new look, that fitted perfectly in a 12... I didn't buy it as i've no idea where I'd wear it, it's also hard when your out by yourself to judge these things!

I got a pair of jeans in a 12, I did get them on and done up but there a little too tight to wear just yet.... I bought them anyway (naughty I know) Im gonna use them as something to aim for!!!

I'm so pleased..... I'm practically a size 12...... (nearly)!!!!

Last edited:
WOOOHOOOOO well done absolutely fantastic i bet you feel so good

Struggling a bit today :-( I've already blown off the gym this morning. I've had a shake, a banana and a packet of the boyfriends cheese and onion mcoys (there 165cals by them selves) and now I want more...... Sulk that I can't have them!

All I have to do is last till 1 o'clock ish and then I can have my dinner..... I've got a turkey and avacado salad (it's normally a post workout meal as I was planning on going to the gym this morning.... Oops) mybe I'll have a little less turkey to allocate for the naughty crisps!

Oh it's sooooo difficult!

I had a mcdonalds breakfast thismorning on the way home from work.... Had a night shift from hell and there it is..... On my route home at 8 o'clock in the morning! .... Mcdonalds breakfasts really are my criptonite!!!

The boy and I are on holiday next week, we're off to Blackpool Monday (once I've woken up from recovering from tonight shift) and then we're in Stafford on Thursday for an aston martin raceday that I got him for his birthday..... Should be a good week excitement wise but not good or the old diet!

The following week I'm going to visite the parents as well, which will be another week off plan (aaahhhh)! I havnt seen them since I started dieting, so hopefully they might notice a difference! Mum and I are booked in for a spa day in ashford on the Wednesday Im visiting so that'll be nice!!!

Hope all is well! I'm not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow .....eeekk!

Lotty.xxx

I've never understood the apeal of a McDonalds breakfast. Everything looks plastic! Having said that though i could took into chick mcnuggets and fries at any time of day so i'm glad they are not on the breakfast menu otherwise i'd never stick to this diet!

Im back!!!! ...... Wooooo!!!!

Well i had a lovely 2 week holiday... although they were off plan, i ate loads and drank aplenty... opps! It was nice to have a break from the diet as i was really struggling before hand, its been a chance to refresh my batteries as it were.

I've been back on plan for a week now, although i was a bit snotty and sneezy last week so didnt really make it to the gym at all... but i still ate well. Feeling better this week though!

So i've had 3 weeks away from you lot and ive got a lot of catching up to do.... How have you all been getting on??? Ohh so many new names!!!!

Hope your all well.
Lotty.xxx

Welcomg back glad you had a great holiday

Hey all, thought id best do a quick update!

I am still here and i have still been sticking to plan, its just that i havnt been posting much.

Im only weighing in officially once a month (i do still weigh a couple of times during the week, but im only recording it monthly).

As you can see from my signiture i lost 3lb during October.... which im quite pleased with that (considering that included a 2 week holiday).

If youve read through some of my early posts youll know that one of my targets was my posh weekend away.... well thats been and gone (was last weekend). The great thing was that i managed to fit into my size 12 jeans for the occassion!! YAY!!! The friday night was a casual party, i just wore one of my old cocktail dresses.... but... for saturday night (the black tie dinner/dance) id bought a new dress in a size 12 :).

I dont feel (or think i look) like a size 12, but im fitting in the clothes... so prehaps there is a difference! I suppose its hard to notice when you see yourself everyday and your used to the way you look!

So my new target is Chrismas... im not expecting a huge lose. Im 155lbs now so prehaps another half a stone would be nice. Thats 7lbs in 7 weeks.... 1lb a week, i can do that!!! (slow and steady wins the race!)

Hope every one else is well and the diets are going well.
Best wishes
Lotty.xxx

wow lotty, you are doing so great.
i know what you mean when you say you 'dont feel like a size 12'. i am a 12 too but still think of myself as fat. i even look at photos and still see a fat me. i suppose its going to take some getting used to!

Well done lotty absolutely fantastic, glad u had a good posh weekend

Sounds like you are doing fantastically well! Gives me real incentive to stick to the plan.
My first proper weigh in isn't 'til monday.

Hey all

Just thought id check in with my dieting buddies!

Not been loosing a huge amount recently but ive not been gaining so thats ok.... ive been good during the week but enjoying myself a little too much at the weekends ! opps!

I've got the most gorgeous dress for my other halfs christmas party this saturday :) and its a size 12 which is a bonus!

I am also working over christmas so hopefully that with help with "christmas dinner damage limitation". Im working 12hrs christmas day and then going to a friends in the evening (im going to offer to provide cheese and biscuits for super) so at least thats only one naughty meal.... otherwise it would of been 3 in one day!!! (Although i can imagin people'll bring in treats for on station).

Dont know how long i'll be carrying on with the slim fast in the new year. I still have wieght to loose, but im having my braces fitted in january, and slim fast is really high in sugar and i dont want any thing to jeopardise the health of my teeth (especially as im having quite alot of reconstruction work done). Im thinking of keeping to the same principle as slim fast but swapping the shakes for similar calorie meals (like 200cal sandwiches, soups and porridge)

What do you lot think???

Hope everyone else is doing well, im gonna have a look round some posts and try and vcatch up with everyone.

Lotty.xxx

I think swopping to similar calorie meals is a good idea,,, just need to be really careful not to slip into bad habits tho,, but your teeth are important and especially if your paying lots of money to have it done dont wanna ruin it,, and at the end of it all if need be slimfast will always be there for you

probably best you dont know lol

Back