Lotty Big Botty's diary

On a plus side.... I bought a pair of size 14 trousers the other day :D there not jeans, just black combats but they are still 14's and not 16's !!!!!

Seen the best pair of jeans in next..... Fell in love with them, but I don't want to get them if there gonna be too baggy in a few months (hopefully!). Tempted to buy them now in a 12 (while there in stock) and keep them as something to aim for..... Is that a bit silly???

absolutely not, thats the best form of motivation, new clothes!!
Im in the same predicament at the moment, all my jeans are getting baggy and just look ridiculous when i have them on but im reluctant to spend money on anything new until i loose the majority of weight!
seen as your at 12lb, why dont you.....aim for 2lbs this week and treat yourself to them for getting your stone?! i do things like this to justify spending money!!!
x

Well yesterday started off well, with all the best intentions!!! I was was working Thursday night, so had some strawberries at work about 6 o'clockish.... Got home haround 8 and went straight to bed! Got up bout 1ish and thought I'll have my main meal now (I was starving) and have an ultra slim hot choccy in the evening.

...... Had my dinner (jacket potatoe, cajan salmon and veggies) ..... Then when alan got home he offered me a bear, I though why not, I've been good, 1 won't hurt, WELL...... 1 turned into 3 and then that turned into a papa johns pizza and a packet of hob nobs later that evening....... Oppps!

So gutted with myself, I really wanted to reach my first stone this week, really hope I've not messed things up as I was in cause for it too.... Gggrrrr!

Well I've got 2 good days before weigh in on Monday, fingers crossed I can control myself!

aw never mind,its hard when your working shifts and your body doesnt know where its at and you just want to eat the world, and especially after beer!! like you say you have 2 more days before WI so you might be able to redeam yourself!!come oooonnnnn first stone!!xx

I'm on such a high..... I'm at work and I've just delivered my first baby!!!! I don't have kids of my own and I'd never seen it before..... It was incredible..... Wow!

Because I work on a car on my own, I got there and rang for a crew, it then became apparent she wasn't going to last till the hospital.... So we put some towels down on the bed and within half an hour she'd had a perfectly healthy baby boy!!!

It was absolutly beautifull, I was so overwelmed I felt like crying myself but I knew I had to stay professional!!! I clamped the cord and cut it..... Wow!

Needless to say I didn't tell the mum I'd never done it before!!! He he!!!

I'm on such a high..... I'm at work and I've just delivered my first baby!!!! I don't have kids of my own and I'd never seen it before..... It was incredible..... Wow!

Because I work on a car on my own, I got there and rang for a crew, it then became apparent she wasn't going to last till the hospital.... So we put some towels down on the bed and within half an hour she'd had a perfectly healthy baby boy!!!

It was absolutly beautifull, I was so overwelmed I felt like crying myself but I knew I had to stay professional!!! I clamped the cord and cut it..... Wow!

Needless to say I didn't tell the mum I'd never done it before!!! He he!!!

How exciting, well done :)

I've lost 3lbs this week :D and that means I've lost my first stone.... Yay!

Had a little naughty night last night.... Had saved all my calories up for evening dinner! All I'd had all day is a breakfast shake and a meal bar for lunch, I was starving! I then made a curry for dinner (only out of a jar, I'm good but not that good!) with this we had naan bread and a bottle of wine.... We then had ben and jetties for pudding :) yum!

With this and Friday nights behaviour I'm supprised I've lost, I'm really rather pleased!

Hope everyone else has had a nice weekend

Lotty.xxx

You've never tried ben and jerries???? Oh dear lord, your so lucky..... Don't ever try it or you will get hooked, no ice cream is ever the same afterwards!!!! My favourite is fish food......mmmmm!

well done on the loss congrats ,,, it must have been the excitement of deliverin gyou first baby that chased the pounds away

Going ok this week, have been sticking to plan but it seems like I've been in a bit of a daze! You know when your just going through the motions and not really taking it all in.... Oh well!

For snacks this week ive been having carrot and celery sticks dipped in low fat humous. It's lovely, but the humous is still quite high in cals for a 100cal snack (even when it is the low fat one)....... Anyone got any other ideas of what I could dip veggies in???

Oh and for the last couple of days ive really been craving a fish finger sandwich on white bread with loads of ketchup!!!!! Good job I've gotno fish fingers in the freezer or else I'd be having it for brecky!!!!..... Might go on myfitnesspal and work out how much it would be!!!

Hope every ones doing ok this week
Lotty.xxx

could you use a low fat plain yoghurt with herbs in it for a dip?

Hey all... i've stayed the same this week, im a little disapointed but i have had a naughty wekend so i shouldnt be supprised!

Its a good week this week though, i should be able to get to the gym 3 times during the week and then im working nights at the weekend so wont be tempted to go off plan.... (its always the weekends that do all the damage for me)

Hope every one else is getting on ok.x

at least stay the same is better than a gain,,,, i think weekends are everyones downfall tbh

Back