Lotty Big Botty's diary

Wow, it's been ages!!!!!

Well a quick catch up for you......

If you've read my diary you'll know that I've had a slow but steady weight loss over the last 6 months or so.

I had my braces fitted the begining of January and the plan was to go back to a normal (calorie controlled diet) diet matching my calories in normal food to that I'd would of been having with SF.

I've been doing allright, I've stayed the same, I haven't put on, but I haven't been loosing either :-(

So here I am...... Tail between my legs and coming back on plan with avegence!!! 100% from now on!

Hope your all well, I'm going to try and catch up with some of the new faces :)
Lotty.x

welcome back :) its good that you have stayed the same over the last few months, especially with xmas! well done! and good luck!

Well, being back on diet hasn't gone entirly to plan!!!

I'm a bit of a chocolat freak (I'm sure I'm not the only one) I can't do just one little bit... I just scoff the lot! So I thought I'd get some nice green and blacks 85% posh stuff that way I would only eat a couple of chunks an put the rest away....... Nope.... Just ate the whole bar (I didn't even overly enjoy it)!!! Won't be trying that again!

I went out for an Indian meal with the girls from work last night... It was lovely!!! Unfortunatly I went all out, popperdoms, prawn starter, curry, rice, nan.... My only saving grace was I drove so I didn't touch any alcohol!!!

As you can see diets not going to great! But I'm still determined!

On a plus side, I felt good last night when I went out. I'd had my hair done in the afternoon, put on a nice black dress and some killer heels and felt awsome! Got a couple of nice comments from the work girls which really does spur you on to do better!..... I will succeed!

This mornings chocolate bing behind me.... Let's get on with it!!

xxx

Firstly well done maintaining for that long. Secondly with the choccie, your defiantely not the only choccie fiend! Even after weve finished the diet we'll still have the odd wobbly moment. Its how we recover from these that matters most. With your attitude i think youve about cracked it.

Chocolate, yummy scrummy. Still you know what you did wrong. Glad you felt nice last night, it is lovely when people notice

Hey girls, how are the diets going??

New mini target....

I'm going to an event in march, its some thing called a vaudeville rave. From what i gather its a big burlesque night.. im really quite excited! Obviously this involves fancy dress!! I've ordered an outfit and as you can imagin from the theme (its a bit riskey) ive got some work to do, to look as good as i would like to in it!!! he he!!

Soo....

ive got 4 weeks... to get hot!!! 100% diet and down the gym at every given opportunity, it has to be done! 4 weeks to do the best i can, wish me luck.

Lotty.xxx

EEEhhhhuuuukkkkkk

As you know, i have my main meal at lunch time... which means i have my second shake in the evening. On a work day that means i tend to drink it in the car on the way home at around 8pm ish. I used to make up my shake in the morning, put it in a little drinks bottle and keep it in the fridge at work.... so for ease i thought id buy the ultraslim pre-made cartons to have........ YUK!!! There the fowlist things ive ever tasted!! I had to put the straw so far to the back of my mouth so that i tasted as little as possible on my tounge....gggrrrr! I just found they had the worst furryist after taste known to man!!!

PLEASE... someone who has tried both tell me that the slimfast pre-made shakes are nicer!!!

Maybe ill just go back to my old way of doing things!!!

On another not..... earlier i said about my burlesque night im going to.... well.... my outfit arrived in the post yesterday. Im not sure i like it :-( its not a size/fitting/weight issue. Its just that i think it looks a little cheap, and Poorly made.... it just doesnt look as good as i was hoping it would.... i just dont know what else i could wear!

personally i think the slimfast ready made shakes taste disgusting! i hate the uht type milk that they obviously use in them and they just taste really oaty to me. not good!

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! (warning not a happy post, turn back now)

I'm so pathetic.

Every post i've made since november has been:

"oh ive gone of plan... got to get back into it"
"oh ive been a bit naughtly.... 100% from now on"

and what do i do about....... JACK ALL!

ive not been on plan since november...... NOVEMBER.... thats shocking.... 5 MONTHS.... and my weight has started to slowly creep up again, its not good!

Every week i get angry with my self and say im going to do this, and what happens.... i bloody choke!

Everyday i find my self at asda/tesco/sainsburies... buying myself sandwiches thinking what can be the harm in a sandwich. But its not just that, i get the meal deal... so thats a packet of crisps and a fizzy drink. And then i think ill treat myself and get a packet of biscuits, some cookies or a bag of donuts and scoff the lot telling my self that its pudding...... SERIOUSLY who needs pudding at lunch time! (and heaven-for-bid this time of year when packets of mini-eggs are on offer for 2 bags for £2... i will eat both packets)

I have realised im a secret eater... i go and get stuff during the day when my other half is at work and then get rid of the rubbish before he gets home. If he knew what i ate during the day he'd be disgusted with me :-(

My weight has started to creep back up again. From 155lbs ive now gone back up to 161lbs (im sorry i know that not that bad for some people out there, but its a big deal for me) I was so nearly at my 2 stone mark and not ive let it slip.

Every time i try and get back on plan i just dont have the motivation. I cant even see how i had the motivation in the first place to have done so well previously.

I cant imagin it would do much good, but i think im going to have a read through my posts from the begining and see if i can get back in the spirit of things. Plus ive got to update my profile stats and stop pretending this isnt happening :-(

Im sorry about the rant, and im sorry for being so glum.
Fingers crossed for me!

I know exactly where your coming from my weight is creeping up again I've decided to restart tomorrow I've been eating so much the past few weeks I know it has to stop I seem to have lost my diet mojo I've got tins of slimfast here meal replacement bars etc so it's not as if I havnt got a re starting point an understanding hubby who loves me no matter what so where has my mojo gone I get so angry with myself usually after I've over eaten but tomorrow WILL be my day keep us posted lottie were all in this together ups and downs good luck xx

Hey all.

I would love to say that the first 3 day back on the diet have gone well but unfortunatly only 2 of these went as planned (i attacked the maryland cookies at work yesterday.... opps!)

Well it doesnt matter its behind me now, as long as im not doing it everyday like i used to!

Back to working night today..... sulk :-( and then ive got a nice weekend off. I may treat myself to dinner out saturday night but im going to try and stay off the booze!!...... like ive always said, i dont mind being on a diet but ill never let my want for being slim ruin my enjoyment of life! No body wants to be a bore whose partner cant even take them out for dinner because there on a diet!!

Dinner later today: Salmon, Jacket potato and veggies.

Hope everyone else is doing well.
Lotty.xx

First week back on plan didnt go too badly. I've lost 3lbs..... I'm happy with that :)

Had a bit of a naughty weekend in the sun..... lots of nice food and unfortunatly didnt manage to stay of the booze (to be honest i didnt even try)!!!

Anyway.... cracking on with week two!
Back at the gym today which felt good, nackered now though and really cant be bothered doin any of the jobs around the house that need doing!!!

Lotty.xxx

Yay well done, 3lbs is really good, I hope I can lose that much on my week 2 (this week) Did be a little naughty and have some of my husbands pasta bake....he doesn't cook very often so I couldn't say no could I!? :D

Keep it up :)

IM BACK!!!!!

I've been away for quite a while.... Trying other diets!

I've tried calorie counting and even tried weight watchers for a month or so, unfortunately these diets weren't strict enough for me and I too easily went off plan. I've also noticed myself binging and secret eating again.... Which is a big no no and must stop!!!

From reading my old posts back I've not been on slim fast properly since last November.... So it's a year later. I've not put huge amounts of weight back on ( I've maintained around the 12stone mark, give or take a few pounds).

Back on the slim fast and back to basics. Making sure I keep my food diaries on here and on myfitnesspal phone app.

Plan for today:

Breakfast: chocolate shake
Snack: banana
Lunch: tesco light choices cod and prawn pie and salad
Snack: grapes
Dinner: vanilla shake
Evening snack: little piece of choccy cake

Lotty.xxx

Last edited:
First day back on plan went ok. Had a naughty piece of choccy cake in the evening when I got home from work but I'd only had 450cals for my main dinner and I hadn't had my 3rd snack.... So I don't feel too bad about that!! It'll be the same today and then it's finished so no more temptation!

2/11/11
Day 2:

Breakfast: chocolate shake
Lunch: tesco light choices chicken and broccoli pie and a mixed salad
Snack: grapes
Evening snack: choccy cake

Day 2 went as planned. Day 3 (yesterday) had a bit of a hiccup... But hopefully I managed to pull it back without causing to much damage.

Yesterdays food (working the night shift):
Breakfast : chocolate shake
Lunch: burger and chips (came to well over 600cals...ooppps!)

The plan for today, again working a 12hr night shift.
Breakfast: Porridge and Banana ( I'll have this at work before I leave)
Dinner: chicken breast, baked sweet potato and salad
Snack: Grapes
Late night supper: vanilla shake

Its 6.30 in the morning, i've got an hour left at work and then I can get home to bed...... Exhausted!!!!

Back