Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

This is a brilliant idea! I'd love to do 100% for 100 days..but missed the start day :( Do you think I can still join in (but just finished a couple of days after you?). I think the motivation will do me good!

V x

This is a brilliant idea! I'd love to do 100% for 100 days..but missed the start day :( Do you think I can still join in (but just finished a couple of days after you?). I think the motivation will do me good!

V x

Lol of course you can! As long as you 100 days it doesn't matter when!

Good luck cxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had chilli rice and 2 wraps at about the same cals as my original tea so still 100%

Gonna attempt a weigh in tomorrow to see if I lost my Xmas gain! X

Great stuff! I will start my official 100 day challenge tomorrow! x

Yay :) let's all see what we can achieve in 100 days :) xx

Ooohhhh iv been on a late shift at work ... Unfortunately due to no break I snaffled a bag of crisps quickly .. However ... I'm still under calories :) woohoo x

Ooohhhh iv been on a late shift at work ... Unfortunately due to no break I snaffled a bag of crisps quickly .. However ... I'm still under calories :) woohoo x

That's ok! I have crisps. As long as you are under cals you'll be fine! X

Ummed and ahhed but decided im going to join you in your hundred day challenge
I'm not going to promise to be 100% under my calorie goal as I'm all about giving myself a little bit of freedom. But i do promise to be 100% focused and log everything single thing i eat.

Little bit about me, I'm Amy, 32 and 5'11. I started my journey just over five months ago at 20st 13lb (293lbs). I lost 48lb, but have had a couple of planned Christmas/Birthday/New Year weeks off so guessing I've put around 5lb on. My weigh in is Saturday so i'll know the damage then.

My objective. I'm aiming for around 8-10lbs a month meaning i could lost 30lbs but have instead decided my long term plan for this challenge will be to fit into a pair of lovely pink cords i bought in the Sainsburys sale.
I'm currently a tight size 20 (started at a 26) so won't be easy but will be a real milestone for me. Size 16 is the start of normal sizes not outsize. I've not been a normal size since i was at school.

I will try pluck up the courage to post pictures later, when it isn't 4am and I'm not lurking in the spare room and my BF is snoring like a pig.

Amy
X

Ummed and ahhed but decided im going to join you in your hundred day challenge
I'm not going to promise to be 100% under my calorie goal as I'm all about giving myself a little bit of freedom. But i do promise to be 100% focused and log everything single thing i eat.

Little bit about me, I'm Amy, 32 and 5'11. I started my journey just over five months ago at 20st 13lb (293lbs). I lost 48lb, but have had a couple of planned Christmas/Birthday/New Year weeks off so guessing I've put around 5lb on. My weigh in is Saturday so i'll know the damage then.

My objective. I'm aiming for around 8-10lbs a month meaning i could lost 30lbs but have instead decided my long term plan for this challenge will be to fit into a pair of lovely pink cords i bought in the Sainsburys sale.
I'm currently a tight size 20 (started at a 26) so won't be easy but will be a real milestone for me. Size 16 is the start of normal sizes not outsize. I've not been a normal size since i was at school.

I will try pluck up the courage to post pictures later, when it isn't 4am and I'm not lurking in the spare room and my BF is snoring like a pig.

Amy
X

Lol @ the snoring!

And you can do as you like with the challenge. It's just a good way to have some structure abc to have a goal to aim for. 100 days isnt as long as a year, or Christmas but it's long enough to see some proper results we can be proud of.

As for pictures, the way I see it, nobody actually cares what you look like, and if they do then theres nothing you can do about it. People come in all shapes and sizes, so no matter if your big or small , it's still you. Plus you don't know us from Adam so it doesn't matter what we think anyway :)

Good luck with your challenge :) and hope you got some sleep! Xxx

Sorry didn't post yesterday, The day just flew by! I was under my cals tho.

I had branflakes, beef sandwich, spaghetti bol

I've noticed I'm still cooking my old style portions, which I need to stop! Coz I'm one of those people that if its on my plate, I finish it! I must start cooking less & controlling my portions better!

Welcome up all the new starters & well done to everyone else...looked like day 3 was a success too :) xx

Lost 5lb this week :)

Let's keep going - day 4

Today's food will prob be:

Yog @ 142

Sandwich @ 400 approx

Lasagne @ 650

Also going to drink 4 pints of water.

Good luck all :) xx

Lost 5lb this week :)

Let's keep going - day 4

Today's food will prob be:

Yog @ 142

Sandwich @ 400 approx

Lasagne @ 650

Also going to drink 4 pints of water.

Good luck all :) xx

Fantastic :) that's a brilliant loss x

Sorry didn't post yesterday, The day just flew by! I was under my cals tho.

I had branflakes, beef sandwich, spaghetti bol

I've noticed I'm still cooking my old style portions, which I need to stop! Coz I'm one of those people that if its on my plate, I finish it! I must start cooking less & controlling my portions better!

Welcome up all the new starters & well done to everyone else...looked like day 3 was a success too :) xx

Well done for a great day :)

I know what you mean about portions. When I started I did slim fast so went from eating LOADS to only one small meal a day. It took a week or so to get used to it, but when I started cal counting I increased my meal sizes but not to where I was before so compared to SF I'm eating loads!

Just try a little less each day or week. For example with spag Bol people usually have more spag than Bol but I have the opposite. The protein in the meat will keep you fuller for longer than the carbs in the spag will. And if you cook it with carrots and celery too it's a good filler which means you are eating more but of the good stuff. Xxx

Back