Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

I haven't weighed myself this week as I was naughty with food in night duty and its almost totm ..!!
After my naughty weekend I am back on track and did loads yday in terms if moving and exercise ... Supermarket shopping .. Cleaning downstairs .. Walking 25mins each way to school and back instead if taking the car ... And god my HIIT class last night :) feeling smug today lol
At work 2-10 today and have planned all my food x
Hope everyone is ok and gong well .. And if not then tomorrow is a new day :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I haven't weighed myself this week as I was naughty with food in night duty and its almost totm ..!!
After my naughty weekend I am back on track and did loads yday in terms if moving and exercise ... Supermarket shopping .. Cleaning downstairs .. Walking 25mins each way to school and back instead if taking the car ... And god my HIIT class last night :) feeling smug today lol
At work 2-10 today and have planned all my food x
Hope everyone is ok and gong well .. And if not then tomorrow is a new day :-D

Well fine for getting straight back into it :) sounds like a very productive & active day! Well done hun! Keep it up :) x

That should say well done not well fine (silly predictive text lol) :)

I've had 3 100% days. Looking good for weigh in :)

Making homemade pizza tonight and having salad with it, calorific but will have light lunch and light day tomorrow.

How we all doing? Xx

Not too bad here thanks, except for the scales that is! I have the dreaded bloat at the mo and the scales are showing me 3lbs UP!! Not happy but know my body enough to ignore it (well, try anyway).

It's hard to ignore it isn't :-(
I'm trying hard not to stand in scales too x

Still 100%. Feel a bit wayward in my mind but so far good in reality - & that's what counts!! Just... got.... to......make it.,,,,,.. to the end of the month! Only 8 days to go. Hope everyone's doing ok x

Still 100%. Feel a bit wayward in my mind but so far good in reality - & that's what counts!! Just... got.... to......make it.,,,,,.. to the end of the month! Only 8 days to go. Hope everyone's doing ok x

Good girl :)
I'm being good x had two bad days although could have been worse .. But otherwise 100% for me to x

I had a mad day yesterday - lots of rushing around meant I only had 1 piece of toast all day until 4 o'clock and then I had super noodles. Amazing how many cals are in them! 500+ !! Could have a whole meal for that!!

Made a pizza for tea and shared that with joe as my son was at his grandads. So quite a high cal/. Carb day yesterday. Will be having a brunch this morning of fruit and fibre and no idea what to have for tea!
Wonder if a whole chicken will defrost by 4 pm if I take it out now?!? Prob not :/

Ummm can't think of what's in the freezer, it'll be a ready steady cook moment i think as its the end of the week, we need to go shopping.

Weigh in tomorrow, feeling ok about it as its nearly the end of TOTM so and bloating should have gone. Xx

I decided on Thai beef curry. Smells yummalicious :) got no onions though but it shouldn't make too much of a difference. Can't wait to try it :) x

I decided on Thai beef curry. Smells yummalicious :) got no onions though but it shouldn't make too much of a difference. Can't wait to try it :) x

Yum to your dinner :)

Hi Guys,

Still struggling atm big time and have completly given up on the 100% thing.
Goingto try and have a really restrictive seven days and explained on my diary here (http://www.minimins.com/lot-weight-lose-then-join-wemitts/286714-changing-my-life-trying-7.html#post6017870)

I probably won't be around much on MFP for the next week, although will still lurk here.

Hope you can find your way again soon. We're all here for you xxx

Hi Guys,

Still struggling atm big time and have completly given up on the 100% thing.
Goingto try and have a really restrictive seven days and explained on my diary here (http://www.minimins.com/lot-weight-lose-then-join-wemitts/286714-changing-my-life-trying-7.html#post6017870)

I probably won't be around much on MFP for the next week, although will still lurk here.

Have read your thread x very heartfelt x I gave commented in there x
Hugs honey x

soooo, we're a QUARTER of the way through our 100 days. whats everyones loss so far?

i havent weighed yet, i'll do it a bit later... but the first week i lost 5lb, the 2nd i lost 3.7lb, 3rd week i STS, not sure yet about this week - so 8.7lbs so far, will add to that after i weigh later on.

if we work out how much we've done in a quarter of the time, it should give us some idea of how much we'll lose in the whole 100 days :)

happy friday all xxx

25 days have flown by!! Not doing great been back to gp as feeling crud still and not shifting weight even though I have been working hard up until this week.
Miss Amy I feel for you as feeling exactly the same at the moment. Going to reassess. I have lost inches and think I might chuck the scales out and go by size. Dr agreed inches were good and not to focus too much on lbs.....but all you hear is bmi bmi bmi .

Lou I am going to check out the utube walking and have a look for second hand exercise DVD.
Linksy thanks for fitbit advice I will do this.
I will measure tomorrow if I can find my measures as kids were using it to play "dogs"
I will post my measurements on here tomo and toss scales to back of cupboard for a while!!!

Hope you all have a cracking weekend. Hoping for the snow to disappear so can go walking without slipping about like an twit.

Liz

25 days have flown by!! Not doing great been back to gp as feeling crud still and not shifting weight even though I have been working hard up until this week.
Miss Amy I feel for you as feeling exactly the same at the moment. Going to reassess. I have lost inches and think I might chuck the scales out and go by size. Dr agreed inches were good and not to focus too much on lbs.....but all you hear is bmi bmi bmi .

Lou I am going to check out the utube walking and have a look for second hand exercise DVD.
Linksy thanks for fitbit advice I will do this.
I will measure tomorrow if I can find my measures as kids were using it to play "dogs"
I will post my measurements on here tomo and toss scales to back of cupboard for a while!!!

Hope you all have a cracking weekend. Hoping for the snow to disappear so can go walking without slipping about like an twit.

Liz

Liz .... I like the throwing scales way idea :) everywhere you look you're right it's bmi all the time ... I wouldn't go with that ..!! But that's personal ..!! I have muscle .. As well as fat lol.... So that's contributing to my weight ..! But bmi doesn't take any of that into account .!
I'm plodding along :)

I lost 2.6lb this week :) So total for 25 days is 11.3 lbs. times that by 4 is just over 45 lbs , which is 3 stone 3 lbs.

So I lf I can achieve that in the 100 days I'll be very happy! That would give me a loss of nearly 7 stone!!!

This makes me all the more determined to push on and keep going :)

Xx

I lost 2.6lb this week :) So total for 25 days is 11.3 lbs. times that by 4 is just over 45 lbs , which is 3 stone 3 lbs.

So I lf I can achieve that in the 100 days I'll be very happy! That would give me a loss of nearly 7 stone!!!

This makes me all the more determined to push on and keep going :)

Xx

Fan blooming tastic :) very well done x there's nothing like a loss to spur you on :)

Back