Lou1 round 2 lipotrim!

haha, unfortunately it was my treat so my OH stuffed his face and i picked up the bill Boo!! ya pudge i was kinda thinking it about my OH thats awful i know but he has to start looking after himself and he ate so much crap!

As for the film Su i really liked it its more grown up than the last 2 but still as funny!!!

Oh, I want to see that film :) Glad you enjoyed. I always dread going to the cinema whilst on TFR, but the time I did go, was same as you - missed the snacks before film started, but fine once it had, and felt fantastic afterwards :D

xx

Decision

I have decided that no matter if im at goal or not im finishing Tfr end of feb and beginning my refeed in march!!
Im hoping putting a final date on it may make it easier to manage! I also hope these 2 months will fly in, im not asking for much!!
:D:D:D

Well done for being so confident hun!!! Sometimes it can make the difference... If you refeed slowly you will also keep losing, so that might shift the last bit (if you need to) x x x

Thanks Slimmersu :)!!

Well no gym today feel really sick today don't know if its anything to do with Lipotrim although im sure it doesn't help!

I nearly fainted this morning when i was ironing my sons uniform (prob body was in shock as i never iron lol) i feel hot then cold, sick,faint, headache and i have pains all over my body hoping its just a bug or man flu!

as i mentioned in a previous post im finishing with lipotrim tfr end of feb and i hope not to be back on it ever again although i do intend on having a few babies in the next few years so ya never know!!!

Moan over on the upside no hunger at all yesterday or today so far!!

Hope everyone is wellxxxx

Hiya Slimmersu, not at all premature look at your journey so far its amazing and your determined to get back on LT so thats half the battle don't knock yourself im sure pretty much everyone in the entire Christmas celebrating community has piled on the lbs!!!! you HAVE done amazing and you and your husband will both do great ok so yee may be a bit snappy but whats a few days of *****ing!

Just think of the end goal!

My OH needs to lose a few stone his family have high rates of diabetes and he got tested and he was pretty much told if he doesn't sort the weight he will def have it in the near future he's only 25 so its a bit scary he holds all his weight at his tummy but he's abnormally tall 6"7 so carries it really well he just cant afford the 85euro a week here in Ireland, so im hoping when im off this i can incorporate healthy eating and he will fallow suit!!

Sorry abit of a rant there !

Hey Lou1,
Where in Ireland are you getting charged that price for your LT..
I'm in Athlone and get mine from Mcsharrys chemist and only pay E65 a week.. Thats a crazy price..

i pay €65 but the male sachets are €85 up here.

hope youre feeling better lou after your ironing!!.. glad your hunger has gone!.. keep it up xx

Thanks Pudge I wont be trying the Ironing again i tell ya!!!

!st week nearly over

Weigh in is tomorrow cant wait to see what i have lost and hopefully it will spur me on for the next 6 weeks until Refeed and maintenance!!:D:D

thankfully im feeling much better today!!:D

Glad you are feeling better Lou.. Good luck for tomorrow... It's exciting!!! lol x x

hey best of luck tomorrow youll be amazing! x

Good luck :D

Round 2 Weigh in 1

Thanks girls for all ur kind words and support makes everything so much easier!!!

had my weigh in first thing and i lost 9lbs yay go me!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Im 10.1 now so im in healthy range now so everything else is a bonus, i keep changing my mind regarding my target im going to leave it as it is but if i fit into my size 8's or in fact just feel good i will finish my journey earlier!!

Wish u all luck for ur weigh ins!!!

well done lou thats fantastic keep up the good work! x

Fab weight loss. Well done! :D xx

Unexpected Trip

Im going to be a god mother in 20th of feb and im so happy yay, the christening is in Scotland and i cant wait but .....i wont be able to stick to tfr over there and don't want to if im honest i want to enjoy the lovely delicacies Scotland has to offer in moderation though!!!!

I was planning on finishing tfr on the 2nd of March and then doing refeed and maintenance etc.... so that gives me 4 weeks before i'll have to refeed! But i doubt i'll be at my target 22lbs in 4 weeks eeekkkk!!!!

So How does this plan sound -

refeed for 10 days before trip, enjoy the trip try and be healthy maybe even have 1 meal and 2 maintenance shakes or whatever?? any suggestions ??

Oh i'll have to go shopping for a new dress hopefully in a size 8 YAY!!!

oh being godmother is such a special thing! im godmother to my cousin and i feel so proud! its great you get to go to scotland! 4 weeks and youll be down over a stone so youll be looking lovely for the photos!

Your refeed plan sounds good! At christmas i did refeed for one week so 10 days is even better. When youre over there only you can decide what youre going to eat and what youre going to stay away from. How long are you going for??

1 main meal and 2 maintenance shakes sounds like a really good plan, but if you have more main meals than maintenance shakes dont worry just maybe stick to low carbs and not too much food high in sugar.. you dont want to undo all your hard work!

Im sure youll be fine though, youll know when the time comes what to have and you may be suprised by how much less you will eat as your stomach shrinks on this diet as we are not abusing it any more! :)

and yay for shopping trip! youll have to put up a pic when you find the perfect dress :) x

Thanks Pudge, im all excited just going for a long weekend cant wait! I used to live there so its great going back!!!

Cant wait for shopping.....

Hopefully i will be wise no deep fried mars bars or deep fried pizzas or even deep fried haggis mmmmm.... maybe i'll just bring one home and cook it the traditional way with spuds and turnip!!
I was good at Christmas when i wanted something with high carbs i ate smaller portions and tried to keep off the fizzy drinks and sweets etc and didnt touch a drop of alcohol which i don't miss so im now a non drinker so thats one thing i no longer have too worry about!!!

Excited x

Back