Lou1 round 2 lipotrim!

Well i bought a pair of jeans with some xmas vouchers i had i was surprised the 10 fitted me and as i was still losing weight i said sure feck it i'll get the 8 and shrink into them so ran out the door with them (after paying!!) I hung them straight on the wall didn't try them until......Today!

They went over my ankles, up past my knees, skimmed my thighs and hugged my butt but..... don't close quite yet!!!
With force they would fit with love handles hanging over them!!

im delighted they fit my thighs and butt give me a few weeks and they should hopefully close comfortably around my waist!

After my jeans experience and unexpected trip away ive been so motivated ive got 4 weeks an a bit left and im going to rock these 4 weeks!!

Its strange i lost the most of my weight before Christmas and although i did notice my weightloss i didnt feel more confident or I just felt the same but for some reason since i restarted on the 5th a jan i feel amazing its like i put on a pair of glasses and can actually see myself now, Long may it last!!

Definately worth while!!!

roll on wed cant wait for my weigh in, my scales arent saying ive lost much but i feel great and dont even mind as long as its a loss!!! Hopefully i'll be entering the 9's so im happy!!!

Fingers crossed hun, i am sure you will be fine x x

oohhh 9's...single digits how exciting...fingers crossed!!! :) x

Thanks guys, really excited about WI tomorrow! As long as its not a gain im happy!!

Good luck :) xx

Hiya All,

Week 2 Weigh in and a 4lbs loss, yay so happy im now in the 9's!!!

Good luck everyone x

yaaayyyy go you! well done..you must be so happy!! no stopping you now lol..keep at it! :) x

Well done Lou... That's absolutely great hun x x x

future plans

Well now that im nearly at goal weight i want to work on toning and getting fitter i was doing really well at the gym until xmas and havent been back....until tomorrow!!!!

Well i decided today that im going to start training for the 10k Dublin Ladies Mini Marathon in June bank holiday weekend to have something to aim for and all going well im going to do the Dublin Marathon in October, So that will take up most of my 1st year maintaining my weight!!!

If anyone has any good tips for running....

Day 16

Well Day 16,

My LT journey is going really well :D I feel well i do get cravings but don't we all, 19 days left till refeed and i cant wait to be finished i spend lots of time looking for low carb recipes im hoping to maintain my weight through exercise and low carb and portion control.

Im starting a c25k program and hope to do a 10k race in June bank holiday and all going well a marathon in October bank holiday this will fill the best part of a year so hopefully i wont have time too put on weight!

Cant wait for my sleep in tomorrow, i wish everyone a good weekend!! :cool:

Painted the town red last night had a great night drinking my sparkling water afterwards when my bf was contemplating a take away i thought oh it would be nice just one wee chip....but i resisted thank god!! got up and made my guests a big fry up luckily i was playing hostess with the mostess so no one passed any notice (i only have 4 kitchen chairs) so i was standing "eating" and pottering around so no one bothered it was my bf brothers so i didn't want to have to explain to them not that they'd care!!

Nice weekend but instead of a hangover im just exhausted!!!

Weigh in on Wed!

Im nervous this week i have been 100% but i had a 4lbs loss last week and before Christmas i was pulling 3's consistently most weeks so i figure this week maybe a smaller one, i would love a 4 as then i would break my mini goal of losing 3stone but thats just being greedy!!! i would be grateful for any loss but would love a 2lbs and if i got more i would be so so so amazed!!!

roll on wed i get really impatient when Monday hits!!!

15 days till re-feed cant wait!! struggling now have weighed myself at home and the scales aren't showing any loss, not even a little wee lb! Just 1 is all i ask for!!! I hate being in suspense roll on 2m morning!!

I have my meals all planned out for re-feed, i don't eat fish so i'll be overloading on chicken i love it though and i'll cook it differently each day to make it interesting!!! i can taste it already.....mmmmm!!

Roll on 2m!!

Back