Lou1 round 2 lipotrim!

Weigh in

Weigh in today and a loss of 2lbs im delighted as i thought this week judging by my own scales i wouldnt have a loss!!! yay thats 40lbs off just another 2 and its 3 stone yay!!!!:D

I got a new information pack from the chemist there was a few funny things in it like don't log on to chat rooms as these can be misleading with wrong information!! (what about all the support!!)

also turn down ur thermostat till its an uncomfortable temp for u so u will burn more calories ehhhh that sounds like something u'd read on a PROANA site!!! (Im cold as it is never mind turning down the heat)

Good luck everyone!!

Congratulations on your 2lbs loss that's brilliant and loosing nearly 3 stone is incredible! As far as the information pack I've found coming on here, even though I only started yesterday is really helping me! I also agree about being cold! If I turned the heating down at the moment I'd be a shivering wreck!

Congratulations again and tc

X

Thanks willowfire,
Ya i def love logging on here and find it very beneficial however some people have little tricks that could tempt people but thats a personal thing it doesn't really affect me cause i've never tried them!!

Good luck in your journey, i def wont be turning down the heating im always cold esp drinking so much cold water bbbrrrrrrr!!!!

Well done on your 2lb off :D

That pack sounds a bit odd lol. Honestly I think Lipotrim products are fantastic, but the rest of it is all pants! lol. It just hasn't progressed at all from the days it was used in hospitals only for the super obese. Most of the pharmacists haven't got a clue what they're on about, when it comes to the diet, either! Compared to other TFR programmes, it really is way behind the times. Even the flavours and bars are so limited in comparison. It gets the weight off though, at a price I can afford, and that's all I care about :)

xx

Good day today, nothing too exciting happened!!! had a major mood swing last night my OH came home with a lovely Chinese (smelt amazing!!) for himself and i just stormed up stairs like a sulky teenager!! LOL

Another day done and dusted (well... nearly)
Weekend 2m my son has a birthday party Sat im going to dodge it and the lovely tempting food!!

Not long now till im done on tfr!!! yay!!!

Refeed supposed to be starting 9th feb but i have a friends birthday meal the 5th which im def going too and will have either steak an salad or chicken salad but not sure wither too refeed on the 2nd ( a week early) or just cheat and have the meal mmm...dont know what to do! i know its not too major as i'll only have a few days left and wont be having carbs but i just cant make up my mind!!!

Oh temptations of a Saturday takeaway, my OH and son just came home with a Domino's smells yum!!!
I will resist, i will resist, i will resist!!!!! Cant wait just to be able to have one wee slice!!! oh and the dominos cookies......torturing myself here!!!!

9 Days till refeed!!!

Been so hungry and tempted today all day if these last 9 days feel like today i don't think i could handle it!!!Roll on 2m im supposed to be starting my big cardio regime though that will make me more ravenous if im still hungry!!! i'll have an early night and hope 2m is much better!!!!!

Moan over!!!!

Weigh in this morning another 2lbs gone so thats 3 stone gone YAY!!! woop woop!!!

After a few bad days of cravings my head was in the gutter so i have decided to start refeed today (a week earlier than planned) as i no longer feel in the right frame of mind for Tfr, I still have one stone to go till target so after a my break in 2 weeks i may hop back on too tfr for a few weeks to get to my target weight!!

So roll on refeed...yay!!!

Well done Lou :D Good luck with refeed xx

So far so good, refeed is going fine im bit bored of chicken breasts now!!! just a few more days!!!
Had a great night out sat night, it was my best friends birthday so we went for a meal (i had salad and steak was yum) I wore my new size 8 skinny jeans and size 8 top i got all done up i felt brilliant!! Everyone was complementing me, i was chuffed and i felt amazing!!

So far so good, refeed is going fine im bit bored of chicken breasts now!!! just a few more days!!!
Had a great night out sat night, it was my best friends birthday so we went for a meal (i had salad and steak was yum) I wore my new size 8 skinny jeans and size 8 top i got all done up i felt brilliant!! Everyone was complementing me, i was chuffed and i felt amazing!!

Wow wow wow!

Ps your jeans or did you borrow them from your sister?:D

Hey Sandra,

my new skinny jeans lol shes only 4"11 so its dresses/tops/skirts and shorts that i can borrow no shoes or trousers unfortunately!!!

Hey Sandra,

my new skinny jeans lol shes only 4"11 so its dresses/tops/skirts and shorts that i can borrow no shoes or trousers unfortunately!!!

OMG she's only the same size as a doll! You're so much taller than she is so you must be miles thinner than her now! Great feeling eh? well done x

Hiya sandra,
no shes way slimmer shes only 7 stone she's down to a 4/6 which i will not be trying to get down too (lollipop head...anyone!) it sounds so low but she's in healthy range! but she was an 8 so im robbing her clothes!!!!

Fair enough.....that's what sisters are for! I've got two but as we're all middle-aged now and haven't lived under the same roof for over 30 years there are no such opportunities for thieving!

Well weigh in tomorrow im nervous as i've been dodging the scales all week, ah refeed week i feel bloated and full!!! Im disappointed in me too i didn't keep up the water intake prob why im bloated im going to work on that this week as its a great habbit to get in although i thought i was already in it since tfr!!! ramble...

Good luck for tomorrow lou x x

Thank u!!

Weigh in today
i had a 1lb gain was expecting a little more so im happy!!!
The chemist had a lipotrim open day when i went in a few people were there from LT head office i would have like to have a wee chat with them but they were so busy. i had my weigh in with a lady who hasnt done my weigh in a while she was a bit of a ***** (i lost 2lb and she didnt think it was too great!!) but today she was full of praise she said she was on week 4 and has no losses the last 2 weeks as she hasnt been able to stick to it!!! Just goes to show that even though she was trained by lipotrim she was judgmental until she actually done it herself!

Back