Louey's journey into the abyss and up again!

Louey

Today was a drinking day. Following the weigh-in of my second week and being dismayed at my measly loss of one pound, I almost reached for the Doritos! [My best friend will understand!]
Undeterred, I resolved to drink the required amount of water and to appreciate the not too shabby inch loss in two weeks.-My water bottle has never been so busy!
Needless to say I have been a regular visitor to the ladies loos at work today, which is difficult when you are a teacher.
Thankfully I have found that things have settled down this evening and I have managed to keep a clear head now that I am fully hydrated.
I truly hope that drinking the water will reap the promised rewards of significant weight loss next week
:needhug:

Louey said:
Today was a drinking day. Following the weigh-in of my second week and being dismayed at my measly loss of one pound, I almost reached for the Doritos! [My best friend will understand!]
Undeterred, I resolved to drink the required amount of water and to appreciate the not too shabby inch loss in two weeks.-My water bottle has never been so busy!
Needless to say I have been a regular visitor to the ladies loos at work today, which is difficult when you are a teacher.
Thankfully I have found that things have settled down this evening and I have managed to keep a clear head now that I am fully hydrated.
I truly hope that drinking the water will reap the promised rewards of significant weight loss next week

It will. Week two is known for being slow. Don't be disheartened. Well done for finding your focus x

Louey said:

Awwwwwwww huni hugggzzzzzzz glad your still ontrack and you will reap the benefits well done huni xxxxx

Hang in there it will happen - keep drinking and keep going - am sure it will be a big loss next WI. Big hugs being sent!

Thanks for the encouragement. Still lusting after forbidden foods, but sticking to the plan and drinking lots more.
Louey xxx

Back