Louise24's Diary - feeling "fat, fat, fat"

i didnt even know pudding rice was different to regular rice lol

Red day today - Wednesday

B: 2 low fat sausages and scrambled egg (free)
L: Sausage salad with sweet chilli sauce (2 syns)
D: Lamb shank with carrots and jacket potato (1B)

S: Curly whirly (6syns), banana and strawberries

Hi Taz, yeap, just chopped up cold sausages, lettuce, tomatoes, red onion and a bit of chilli sauce............ followed up by a tictac!!

Ha ha love the Tic Tac! What chilli sauce do you use? I used to love the Amoy stir fry chilli sauce. I was totally hooked on it, it was great in a cheese toastie but I can't seem to find it anywhere now!

Hmm, think it's the blue dragon dipping sauce, it just makes it taste a bit more exciting!

Was out the office all day yesterday so didn't have chance to write my food diary (I also had McDonalds so we won't be talking about it).

Arrgh.

Anyway, new day today.

Green

B: Scrambled eggs on toast (1B)
L: probably nothing...*
D: probably nothing...*

* I'm having root canal treatment at the dentists at 12pm, so doubt I'll be able to eat anything for the rest of the day..... soooo scared

How's the old mouth doing? I have no idea what root canal treatment is but it doesn't sound very pleasant.

Lisa

made that rice pudding it was delicious :p

I don't know how you can get so excited about dental treatment! You are mad woman!

I don't know how you can get so excited about dental treatment! You are mad woman!

ive had 2 root canals and a crown and fillings in every back tooth (i was born with chipped enamel in my back teeth and my front ones are fine), the excitement definitly wears off after youve had as much dental work as i have.

hope its all gone well Lou xxx

Hiya Lou........ Hope you are ok, bestest wishes Jax xxx

Thanks guys, the yippee was a sarcastic yippee, hehe.

It was actually ok though, I left my nail prints in the arm of the chair again though. The only bit that hurts now is where the needles went in, tooth itself is fine. Not back until September now!!!

Glad you're tooth is mended now Lou xxx

Thanks!

Right, green day today - and also WI day. I've been feeling really down about my weight loss recently. However, yesterday I figured I want to lose 3 stone, and I've done it before so I can do it again!!

Back to class tonight, so fingers crossed.

B: Syn free rice pudding
L: Pasta 'n' Sauce and strawberries
D: Potato wedges and bbq sauce with cheese (1A and 2 syns)

mmm bbq sauce - i love that stuff!

you're diary title made me laugh '...holding on to the wagon with my fingernails' my boyfriend came on here as he was curious to see why i spend so much time on here and he read some of my diary. i put 'i feel like i'm clinging on to the side of the ship' he quotes me every day and finds it highly amusing - tw*t! lol it's a good job i have a sense of humour!

did you sensor what he read Karen...... as you werent very keen on him knowing how much you weighed were you?!

At least ypu're clinging on Lou - Ive fallen off and been run over by my wagon! xx

Back