Louise24's Diary - feeling "fat, fat, fat"

Phew - it was actually fine.... trouble is, I'm REALLY hungry but have a numb mouth so can't eat anything. Had the injection at 3.30pm and it's not wearing off yet.....

If all else fails, at least it's a good way of stopping me eating, hehe xxx

Right - It's Friday and past 5pm... that can only mean one thing...... the start of my holiday. I'm so excited, I've not had any time off work since last September and am knackered!!

Lovely boyfriend and I are off to Dublin from Monday to Wednesday, then going to France for the day (his idea) on Thursday (bear in mind it's a 5 hour journey to Dover from where we live).......

Friday will be sleeping and Saturday - my brother's wedding party (they got married in the caribbean a few months ago).

So all in all, I'll be going back to work for a rest I think.

My diet will be severly tested, but I need to make a clean start when I get back, until then - lots of luck and catch up soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow what a busy week! Have a great time and worry about the diet when you get back x

Enjoy - worry about the diet when you get back x

Have some guiness for me honey! Hope you are having a fabulous time and have the weather for it as well

xx

Right... digging this one up from 2 weeks ago, holiday over and it's back to reality.

Today:

B: Raspberries and toast (1B)
L: Stirfry veg and noodles (free)
D: Pasta with quorn sausages, peas and sweetcorn

S: Dairy bloody milk (excuse language, but I'm an addict) - 10 syns

Tomorrow (I need to plan so I stick to it)

Red day

B: Yogurt
L: 2 homemade beefburgers and salad (1B - breadcrumbs in burger)
D: Lamb, carrots, asparagus and green beans with new potatoes (1B)

Glad you're back on plan - I am too, I feel quite excited bout it now xxx

Sunday's menu (changed from what I planned yesterday)

B: 2 poached eggs on 2 WW toast (1B)
L: Pasta and quorn with veg
D: Potato wedges with half tin of chickpea dahl

S: Alpen light bar (1/2 B), and Dairy Milk (10 syns)

I've finished the chocolate now, so I don't have to be confronted by it every time I open the fridge door..

I love dairy milk, well infact I love any kinda choc! Think I might have some choc tonight as Ive not had any syns today xxx

The syns I am having is a yorkshire pudding, anyone know how many synns is it one? I dont have the password for SW site xxx

ta Lou - not bad then. I had two. Also had a small piece of home made cheese cake (and I mean really small) so think that'll do me for syns for the day. Although if I get the urge I may have a hot choc later - but wont beat myself up over the syns! surely cheese cake wont be THAT many syns xxxxxx

Monday - Red Day

B: Strawberries and yogurt
L: Sausage salad
D: BBQ Chicken kebabs, salad, jacket potato (1B)

S: Small piece of rocky road (10 syns)

Helloooooooo

Well, I've just got back from starting at a new class, I'm really positive for a change, I think the support of bf is what I need.

Having a red day today and tomorrow too!.......... ohh and I've not been to slimming world for about a month or so, and only put on 2lb, so I'm really happy with that.

MUST KEEP GOING THOUGH!!

well done - so we'll see a change in your ticker next week then xxxxxxxxx

Back