Louise24's Diary - feeling "fat, fat, fat"

Na - you'll stick to it mate, writing it is part way there at least! ...........Just thought Id hi-jack your thread and say I lost three pound this week xxx

Well done rainbow that is fabulous, (Told you i'd keep my eye on you did'nt I?)

Hiya louise sorry not been about much this week so I only just read your diary. You are doing fab well done I promise I will keep up with reading it this week.:)

Well done rainbow that is fabulous, (Told you i'd keep my eye on you did'nt I?)

Indeed you did! And I told you Id stick to it dint I xxx

Hello everyone!! I've just got back from London and am flipping knackered, so glad it's the weekend.

Ohhh Rainbow well done on the weight loss thats fab!!....

It's been a real test these last few days, dinner last night was a challenge, but I stuck to diet coke, then had...

Chilli chicken salad to start
Lamb shoulder with crushed new potatoes for main and...
Lemon sorbet for dessert (I sooo wanted the sticky toffee pudding though).

Breakfast this morning was also very good, I was with 2 stick thin collegues who get full after 3 grapes, so I had to restrain myself a little..... I had loads of scrambled egg with 4 grilled tomatoes and a slice of toast.

I know I've gone over my syns, but tomorrow is a new day and I need to get back to it.

Thanks for all your lovely messages whilst I've been away, I'm going to try and catch up with all the posts I've missed tomorrow morning, I'm off for a bath and bed now.

Lots of love xxxx

Morning everyone,

I work with the Police at weekends so I'm off in half an hour to put a few hours in...

Red day..
B: Fruit
L: Baked salmon fillet with lettuce and cherry tomatoes
D: Probably homemade beefburgers in roll (1B) with cheese (1A) and coleslaw (3 syns for mayo)

Dinner depends on what time I get home, if it's late I may just have a tin of stewing steak and jacket spud.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

x

Hey babes! hope your ok , the diet doesnt sound too synful...Hope you are ok though hun
Ruthyxxx

After my little paddy yesterday I've decided to go green today..

B: Grapefruit and yogurt
L: 2 poached eggs on 2 slices of nimble
D: Pasta with mange tout, babycorn, peas, sweetcorn and cherry tomatoes

S: Frech fries and a penguin

Monday's menu:

B: Baked beans on 2 slices on nimble
L: Left over pasta from last night's dinner
D: Probably potato wedges, mushy peas and cheese

Will go shopping tomorrow night to stock up on Veggies / fruit again as running a bit low.

Tuesday's menu (I've run 4 training courses today and was in the office for 7am, so had no time for lunch)...

B: 1 slice of beans on toast, 1 slice of poached egg on toast
L: 4 finger kitkat - guessing 13 syns?
D: Not sure yet, probably pasta

S: Just got in and eaten 2 muller lights

Hiya hun, if 2 fingers is 6 1/2 i presume 4 would be double;) heehee

Hows you doing hunny?
Ruthy xxx

Hello Ruthy,

Good point in the Kitkat issue, I actually pressed the wrong button on the vending machine and ended up with a kitkat after I'd been promising myself a galaxy caramel all morning!!

Anyway, I've taken the plunge and joined my new group tonight, I've put on a little bit in the last month I've not been so I'm glad I've started my new group otherwise it'll all be back on in no time. Good news is that the lady seemed lovely and the group was a nice small one.

My old one had about 50 people in a huge circle in the middle of a sports hall. I felt a lot more comfortable in the little one with the chairs set out in rows (I hate it when everyone stares at me when I'm talking about my weight, I don't mind what so ever at work and will happily presesnt to anyone, where as my weight is something I really hate talking about).

So positivie me today, going to go and raid Tesco now and stock up on GREEN food. Yay.

How are you feeling hun? Have you still got your cold? If you want any advice about Police etc, I can help a little bit, just let me know. I want to join Intelligence full time at some point. Oh and thanks for the rep... will give you some back if it lets me!!

Lou xxx

Wednesday:

B: Special K and muller yogurt
L: LF supernoodles
D: Pasta, quorn meatballs and lots of vegetables

S: 2 packs of french fries in car

Hey louise just had a read through your diary you eat really good I might give some of your ideas a go when I have done FF again.:)

Thanks Son, I eat in a lazy way as usually I'm really tired when I get home, so can't be bothered. I find it really helps me to write it down on here though as I actually have to plan.

Hope FF goes well for you this week (you're braver than me). xxx

Morning everyone, Green day again...

B: Special K, chopped banana and muller yogurt
L: Left over pasta from last night's dinner
D: Chick pea dahl with rice and veg

S: 1 pack french fries and a few chocolate buttons

Morning - yay, I can literally smell the weekend it is so close!! Red day for me today as I'm out for dinner tonight with OH.

B: Whole punnet of summer berries with sweetner (Frozen fruit in Tesco - special offer only 99p)
L: Salmon fillet with lettuce, green beans and little bit of mayo.
D: Will decide when I see the menu, but hoping for meat with lots of vegetables

S: Pudding at restaurant (flexible syns)!!! 2 x Alpen light bars (1B)

Hey lou lou , my cold has finally gone hooray....i was soooooooo scared of getting tonsilitis!
Your food diary is looking good. Im not sure how to get into the police force really i was just thinking of working in the call centre for a bit,....sounds interesting...gets my feet through the door and then i was hoping to train as a detention officer....but ultimatley i would love to work with the child protection unit.

Hope your ok hunny. What do you do on the weekends with the police then hun?

Ruthy xxx

Hello lovely, at the min I volunteer (like a special) but do office stuff such a crime reports and viewing CCTV etc. I love it so much I'm on the verge of jacking my career in and joining full time but in Intelligence.

Anyway... we ended up getting Indian takeaway last night after the pub so I had dry spicy chicken with no skin, loads of salad and about a quarter of a naan bread. Mmmm, but not too bad (apart from the 5 vodkas).

Saturday (Green)

B: Muller yogurt
L: Pasta N Sauce
D: Quorn and salad

S: Starbucks black coffee and some chocolate.

Back