Louise24's Diary - feeling "fat, fat, fat"

Aw Louise, sorry your feeling yuk today. Hormones are just horrid, somedays I try to pick a fight with the cat and god help anyone who trys to cross me. Try not to injure your other half in a hormonal fit of rage, they come in useful at times...Light bulbs, shelves, leaky taps
Hope your feeling better in the morning:hug99:

Thanks Vicky, feeling much better this morning, hopefully I'll get through the day without going from crying to giggling fits!!

B: 2 poached eggs on toast (1B)
L: Muller yogurt / melon / pears
D: Pasta with butter beans and kidney beans, loads of veg and quorn.

Enjoy the sunshine xxx

Morning.

B: 2 muller light yogurts
L: Pasta salad with bacon in sauce (1B) and sliced kiwi
D: Baked beans and jacket potato with yogurt and melon

Really trying to get my superspeed foods in as it's WI tomorrow!

Hey Son, thanks hun, I'm still letting the cheating monster side of me raise it's ugly head sometimes though - e.g. I weighed my cheese then what do I do... yeap, go slice another chunk off and eat it without realising!! Duuh.

How are you getting on, hope you've still got the motivation kick and fighting off the domino monster?!! Hehe.

Ok, in preparation for tomorrow....

B: Chopped fruit and yogurt
L: Pasta salad with mayo (2syns)
D: Salmon fillet (1B) with salad and grilled cherry tomatoes

S: 2 x Alpen light bars (1B), lots of fruit and french fries (4syns).

Have WI tom night and not all that confident after last weeks set back, I feel bloated from injection but fingers crossed xxxx

Eeek - I lost 3lbs at WI tonight, I'm really happy it's going in the right way at long last.

Louise that is really inspirational for me - I work away from home quite a lot and can be in a hotel from Monday to Friday - was wondering what I was going to manage but you have given me some great ideas
All this is still new and the forum is great for picking up hints
Thanks

that's a brrrrrrrrrrrrrrilliant loss louise...keep doing EXACTLY what you did this week.

...oh yeah and maybe you should think about changing the name of one of your threads to...contraception and weight LOSS!!!

Last edited:
Tenbars - working away from home can be tough with SW but I try to keep neautral until I see what is on offer for dinner etc.

It's the service stations which get me though, especially if I leave home ultra early, I think I'm justified to eat monster munch at 7am driving down the M5, when infact - it's still the same syns no matter what time of day I got up!

Karen, I'm really motivated by my loss, so hopefully it'll keep coming off.

Wednesday's menu

B: Home made syn free rice pudding and a banana
L: Pasta N sauce and 1 alpen light bar (1/2B)
D: Potato wedges, quorn sausage and beans followed by 1 alpen light bar (1/2B)

S: Huge lunch box full of watermelon, honeydew melon and pears and lots of mullers. 1 penguin (need to look up syns).

Thanks Louise - will try follow that. I seem to spend my life looking for places that do baked potatoes and beans or salads with chicken or prawns. All a big learning curve but I am already finding that drinking bottles of water and eating fruit when driving long distances is almost as good as packets of sweets to cut the boredom!
Very impressed by your weight loss - so many inspirations on this forum

If I'm in hotels I'll go for a red day and have a big steak with salad etc, that way I don't feel deprived.

The next day I'll have a green breakfast - e.g. toast, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and scrambled egg, then I'll stop at services on way home and get a huge fruit salad (love expenses account) and maybe low fat cous cous / pasta.

Good luck with your journey and make sure you keep coming back on here too hun xx

Ohh quick adjustment to my plan today...

D: Chicken (1B) stirfry and noodles

The penguin is 5.5 syns by the way x

Well done on your fab weight loss Lou, keep up the good work hon, I hope you are feeling more like your old self again now, and not like a walking hormone! LOL

Thanks Jax, I'm much more level headed now. Hehe.

Thursday's menu - working from home today, yippee.

Red

B: Bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and scrambled egg
L: Beef salad with sweet chilli sauce (2 syns)
D: Off out, but hopefully healthy version of chicken caeser salad (no croutons / dressing / anchovies etc).

S: Yogurts and melon, saving syns for dinner out

Thanks Steph x

Friday - red day again today

Had chinese last night instead of dinner out, was good and had Duck in orange sauce with a tiny bit of rice. No extras (which almost killed me). Back to it today.

B: Weetabix crunchy bran and milk (1A) and (1B)
L: Fridge raider bites and cherry tomatoes - in car
D: Sweet chilli beef salad

S: 2 x alpen light bars (1B) and French Fried (4 syns).

Have a good day xxx

Thanks hunca, I do it so I remember but it's nice that other people enjoy reading them too, makes it more worth while.

Ok, today has REALLY changed, I couldn't hack red so it actually went like this...

B: Crunchy bran (1B)
L: Chopped melon and punnet of blueberries (angelic but check out the syns below - eeek)
D: Egg, SW chips and beans

S: 1 ripple bar (8.5 syns), 1 pack of buttons (4 syns), 1 small slice of cake (approx 5syns). Total = 17 syns!!! Once I start on sweet stuff I can't stop. Plus I was driving which is my BIGGEST weakness.

Oh well........... roll on tomorrow x

Thats the spirit Lou, lick all the chocolate off them fingers and back to it tomorrow with a vengence :)

New day today.... wearing a top that is really loose, where as it use to be tight a few months ago. Yippee.

Anyway... Saturday's Menu

B: 2 toast, baked beans and 2 poached eggs
L: Fruit and yogurt
D: Ham (1B) and pea rissotto

S: Chocolate at some point - eek.

Back