Louise24's Diary - feeling "fat, fat, fat"

Hello lovely, at the min I volunteer (like a special) but do office stuff such a crime reports and viewing CCTV etc. I love it so much I'm on the verge of jacking my career in and joining full time but in Intelligence.

Anyway... we ended up getting Indian takeaway last night after the pub so I had dry spicy chicken with no skin, loads of salad and about a quarter of a naan bread. Mmmm, but not too bad (apart from the 5 vodkas).

Saturday (Green)

B: Muller yogurt
L: Pasta N Sauce
D: Quorn and salad

S: Starbucks black coffee and some chocolate.

Ohh hope you enjoyed your indian meal. Well done matey your still going strong.:)

Thanks Son, hope it's going well for you too - I'm going to go sneak a look at your page in a min to check, hehe.

Green today

B: Muller Yogurt (worked until 4am so up late)
L: Pasta N Sauce
D: Gammon (1B), Mashed pots and peas (at parents)

S: Syn free rice pud - Mmm and slice of rocky road

Morning - off out for the day with boyfriend so your guess is as good as mine.

B: 2 poached eggs on toast (1B)

Got 2 alpen light bars and lots of fruit, so fingers crossed I can be good xxx

HAPPY BH MONDAY

Is there anything you want me to eat on your behalf on holiday lou....im sure i could squeeze some cake and swallow it down with a vodka and coke lol;)

Ruthy xxx

Haha, Ruthy you little bugger - get off on your hols and have fun xxx

Ok...bit of a random day today but I think I was ok ish...

B: Poached eggs and toast
L: Coffee and half a pack of starburst
D: Pasta with quorn meatballs and loads of veg

S: Lemon yumyum from Waitrose

Ohhh, more importantly - Guess who I saw at the Aston Martin Garage in Wilmslow........ ROY KEANE - it pains me I got so excited as I'm a Liverpool fan, but still - PHWOAR!!

My mate would have been in her elements, seeing Roy Keane, she absolutely loves him........ Your food choices are looking good Louise x

Thanks Nanny.

Off to work in 2 mins so just a quick post...

B: Summer fruit and muller yogurt
L: Pasta / quorn / veg
D: Chicken breast (1B), vegetables and potatoes

S: 2 x Alpen bars (1B), Rocky Road 10 syns!!

HAPPY TUES x

Louise, wash your mouth out! Us Liverpool fans need to stick together! LOL He's a bit skinny for me ha ha ha

having said that I saw Eric Cantona in the flesh when we got his autograph once (I know I know, Man U is the devil), and he was all nicely shaven and he was beautiful!

Pi**ed off

:cry::mad: Arrgh. :cry::mad::cry::mad::cry::mad:

Well, I went to WI and put on 2lbs, I'm so annoyed as I've been pretty good, def not bad enough to put on 2lbs.

It's * week so I guess that will be something to do with it, but I can't keep making excuses.

I've just raided the supermarket and came out with enough brown rice to feed a third world country:eek: along with chick peas and as many muller lights as I can carry.

I WILL LOSE WEIGHT NEXT WEEK IF IT KILLS ME!!!

Awwww Lou of course you will, Blooming * weeks who needs em aye?........... I used to fancy peter Shemichel lol

Well you've already taken positive steps to ensure such an event doesn't happen again next week, just write it off as one of those things mulling over it and trying to analyze why won't do you any good especially seeing as you don't feel it was deserved. Big loves x

Dont laugh but its took me ages to work out what * or star week was. lol. God I suprise myself with my thickness sometimes. I only have a * month once a year, and yes its a fullllllll month. Men are ******* cos they have it easy.

Thanks everyone - feeling less annoyed now. Deep breaths!!

B: Rice pudding (free)
L: Pasta salad (free)
D: Lasagne and salad (1b and approx 5 syns)

S: 2 x alpen light bars (1B) and french fried (4 syns)

Sorry sweetie!! You will probably lose that 2 lbs and then some next week! you have been angelic! Yummy, your menu today sounds loverly!
xx

Morning,

B: Syn free rice pudding and a banana
L: Pasta N' Sauce and fruit
D: Chick pea dahl and rice with cheese on top (1A) or potato wedges with veggi chilli and cheese (1A) - depends what time I get home.

S: 2 x Alpen light bars (1B) and French Fries (4 syns)

Like steph said Lou you are being angelic, roll on next week and a well deserved loss, fingers crossed.xxx

Hello... bit late for work so going to quickly jot this down..

B: Mixed chopped fruit
L: Cold chicken and whatever else I can find in Tesco
D: Steak, veg, Jacket potato (going out for dinner so it's a bit of a guess still).

xxx

Evening - bit late writing this today...

B: 2 slices toast (1B) and baked beans
L: 1/2 a slice of toast and Mcflurry
D: Not hungry at all, may have something later but am still one big hormone and everything is p*ssing me off. What a delight x

Back