Louise24's Diary - feeling "fat, fat, fat"

Hehehe, rainbow, you make me laugh.

I think if i hadn't have got back to class tonight I'd have fallen off totally.

I'm now back on track, although I have put on 2lbs whilst being away from group for 2 weeks. It'll be off for next week, and that 3 stone is going disappear!! x

p.s. changed tonights dinner option to SW pizza with quorn sausages, red onions, mushrooms and cheese! Yum

did you sensor what he read Karen...... as you werent very keen on him knowing how much you weighed were you?!

At least ypu're clinging on Lou - Ive fallen off and been run over by my wagon! xx

no - he looked on here when i was at work, then confessed when i got in! he said he's only read my diary, which i haven't mentioned my actual weight, so fingers crossed!

I'd be the same Taz, I hate talking about my weight and can only really do it here!!

Anyway, Tuesday today...

B: Scrambled egg and toast (1B)
L: 6 crispbreads (1B) and laughing cows (1A) and strawberries
D: Going to the pub, so have kept neutral so either steak and salad or veggi chilli and rice.

xxx

Looks like a good menu Lou, I am going to have eggs of some description for breakfast tomorrow as I don't have to work!

I actually really enjoyed having something different for lunch, I get sick of pasta n' sauce etc all the time.... sooo looking forward to the pub tonight though, yum

Well went to the pub....... was going to have vegetable chilli and rice, but then my friend ordered at the bar and couldn't remember what I wanted the chilli with, so asked for 1/2 and 1/2...... (yum)... so I had to eat a few of the chips or it would have looked rude!!

We skipped dessert though and I drank diet coke.

However........... stayed at boyfriends last night (he's useless and doesn't have breakfast things / fruit) so I called at starbucks for an americano and a SKINNY lemon and poppy seed muffin........ say hello to 19.5 syns - livid.

Free food for the rest of the day now.......... x

It doesnt even sound nice to me Lou! - hope the poppy seeds don't get stuck in your teeth and then you have to cope with 19.5 syns AND irritation of seeds! xxx

Hello everyone, I'm still here but hanging my head in shame. I've come off plan again and am sick to death of failing every flipping time. I don't know what to do, I wish I could get my motivation back but as much as I try - I fail.

I'm still sticking to SW in principle, so having green days etc, but I just can't say no to treats, e.g. I've just eaten a whole cinnamon swirl, and didn't enjoy it in the slightest.

I'm going to wait a few weeks and then go to Weight Watchers I think, I need to learn something new. SW worked for me when I first started (3 stone in 3 months) so hopefully WW will....................

there is no point in doing something unless you are in the right mental state to do it. i hope WW works for you but you know that SW works if you ever decide to switch back. good luck!

firstly don't feel bad....

...but

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass: ... don't go disappearing off here either if you're struggling! that's the worst thing you could do.

i hope you can get back on plan, but if you feel it aint for you then maybe WW be good for you....even if it is to appreciate how good SW is ;)

Now you know SW works for you, so why head off to pastures new?? Maybe you feel like you have failed at SW and so be better off else where.. you certainly have not failed, you've just had a slight detour on your journey.. if you were heading to the Bahamas on a plane and that plane took a detour, would you ride out the detour? stay over in the USA for a couple of days? then finally get back on track to your final destination, or get the first plane home and have a weekend in a dodgy B & B in Bognor Regis instead?
Think about it.
You just need to go back to basics, and start enjoying being in control of your life.

You have to do what's right for you but if you aren't in the right head space nothing will work. Whatever you decide to do don't forget us ober here!

Back