Louises Diary

Hi Everyone.

Hope everyone is well. Tomorrow is my Day 1 and I can't wait. I have had loads of time to really consider this diet and the commitment I am going to make to myself for the rest of my life! I have had a small wobble and to be fair I am glad I did.

My first main goal is to get through week one and right now I can't see why that should be an issue as I have found an amazing support group in all you guys and the friends I have chosen to tell are really good about it too.

My class is at 930am tomorrow and I think its a perfect way to start my weekend as thats when I am going to find it most difficult so its a refocus every Saturday morning!

xx

Hi Miss L

Hope all goes well tomorrow - I'm sure you'll be terrific !!!

Good luck hun, you ill not regret it when you are standing in front of the mirror in your underwear looking amazing xxx

Lady T you forgot the main part in front of the mirror with a MAN!!! I split up with my long term boyfriend earlier this year and cant imagine anyone seeing me naked... for now anyway!! xxx

Our years so far have been very similar then!! Tomorrow is the beginning of our new lives matt ... woop :) xxx

Really excited for you peeps. Gives me the hwyl as we say in Wales to start re kicking ass and move on to the next 3 stone after having shifted 3 stone already. This diet works. What didn't work for me last time is that I really didn't give a monkeys about keeping the weight off. I had too much invested in being fat and comfortable rather than slim and happy. Learning the lessons this time and changing the issues in my life rather than just loosing the weight. As at the end of the day food is not the problem just the symptom.
Have a great day tomorrow guys. Looking forward to seeing how you get on xx

Hi l Louise
:welcome2:

Good luck.
Learn to love yourself again first - the rest will fall into place
Promise.
You seem like you are ready for this.
Looking forward to seeing your progress.
xx

Thanks SlendaBlenda.

So, had my first meeting this morning. Its a different format from when I previously went through my LL journey. The ladies in my group seem really nice and supportive. I got a mixture of different packs as previously I only had the porridge and vanilla milkshakes.

So here I go... :) xx

Good Luck for your first week.Remember water water and more water LOL.
Cathy

Hi Catthin, Water is the one part of the diet that I struggled with previously. I am going to asda shortly to buy a packet of bottles that I will keep in the fridge (re-using the bottles) to ensure I drink minimum of two litres per day.

Just had my first vanilla milkshake with coffee and it was as good as I remembered so thats a pretty good start. x

So day one is nearly over! Definitely think cutting down the carbs has helped but I can hear my belly rumbling as I type. At the LL meeting today we were talking about when we think we are hungry against when we actually are hungry and I think that has impacted my thought process today!

Got my new MacBook Pro today so that has kept me busy but have lots of reading for tomorrow and I plan to stay in my jammies all day!!

Thanks again for everyones support!! xxx

Well done on getting through day 1. xx

Miss L loving your plan for the day. I had a new netbook Friday so play time for sure. Relaxation on a stick :)

Jammies day for me as well. Great !

I love lazy Sundays, I think it helps that I have tomorrow off too which means I have NOTHING that I MUST do today as I can do it tomorrow YEY!
Had my vanilla milkshake with coffee in it this morning, I love that drink soooo much! Just been looking through my Littlewoods catalogue and found my Christmas party dress!! :)
Anyone got exciting plans for today? xx

Back