Louises Diary

Best of luck Louise, I am startin Cambridge 25/07 and its for the final time, have done LL in the past and had great success but life got in the way lol this time im going to enjoy life along they way. xx

Nut fudge are my favourite the cranberry set my teeth on edge, very strange! xx

Day 3 - still feeling alright this morning. Loving my vanilla milkshake and porridge but finding the soups not so great! Does anyone use the savoury mix / marigold boullion? Got through day 2 pretty well, making sure i drank plenty of water only downfall to this is I spend half my day going to the loo!! I am off work today to spend some time with my best friend she is due her baby next weekend and she is feeling a bit fed up. Heading round to hers and taking a soup with me! Happy Monday Everyone xx

Hey Louise Im also on the many trips to the loo malarkey. If I remember correctly your body does adjust :) keep thinking of how much weight you're losing! Have a great day x

orinoconomore - I have made an effort to finish my water at least an hour before I go to bed to stop me having to get up every night as that happened last time and my body got into the habit of waking up every night even if I didn't need the loo!

Day 3 - feeling really tired today, hopefully my energy burst will come soon. It might be in my mind but as well as feeling tired my body feels a little tired (does that make sense lol?) like when I was waiting on the checkout in tesco I was carrying a 12 pack of water and a tray and my arms felt really weak. Met my friend today and although she is pregnant she is still tiny. She really didn't appreciate this diet when I first told her about it but I took my books to her and spoke her through it and now she fully supports me which is a huge relief!! I would never have stopped due to her opinion but its important to me that she understands and wants me to do well.

xx

Hey Matt,
Savoury mix is a hot drink, thats a bit like a cup a soup but much more watery. Last time I used Marigold Boullion as I read on a forum it was tastier and much cheaper but the exact same as LL savoury mix. I went and bought some today.
How was your first day at work on the diet??
xxxx

I googled it and a post that BL put up about 3 years ago popped up!! Everyone seemed to think that it was ok - you can have two teaspoons a day. I also used to use it in the vegetable soup to give it a better flavour.

I have been alright today, just quite tired which meant I had no concentration on the conversation I was having with my friend.

xx

Yeh I am back at work tomorrow. I am hoping to feel a little less tired but will just continue drinking my water and take my bar for lunchtime xx

I am the same with the water, it is seriously hard work to drink it, I cant touch it plain and swear by the st clement water flavouring! I usually have a pack then drink 1 litre and tell myslef I cant have another pack at 12 until that 1 litre has gone, if that make sense and it continues throughout the evening. Generally if I do that and have water flavouring i can manage 4 litres a day xxx

Day 4 - just had my first cranberry and raspberry bar mmmm mmmmm mmmmm. I am quite surprised by the fact that I haven't had any thoughts of cheating!! Last time by day 2 I think there was tears lol. I thought I'd die if I didn't eat! Funny what a difference a couple of years makes!

Xx

well done on getting to day 4 keep up the great work.
Cathy

Day 4 is nearly over, count down to weigh in from tomorrow. There was a set of scales in the toilets today and I was itching to jump on them but I think I'd rather wait and see after a full week. I don't want to get back to going on the scales first thing in the morning then last thing at night, as long as I follow the programme I will always lose weight!! night xx

Step away from the scales lovely they can play havoc with your mind. Well done and keep it up xx

Day 5 - ooooooooooooooooooh my head hurts :( Taken pain killers all day but it won't shift. Definately not dehydration as I have drank loads of water today, its been my most impressive so far! hope everyone is having a great week xx

savoury broth is called swiss vegetable bouillon by marigold, green tub with orange lid, i get mine from holland and barrett. It is the same stuff, i checked the label out, it looks the same too its around £2-3 for 150g which makes 7.5 litres.
Max 2 cups per day, can help fend off hunger feelings, or for me water boredom!

Back