Louises Diary

Day 5 - Thanks for everyones comments. Still got a bit of a headache but think its due to not being able to sleep which is frustrating as I am sooooooo tired all day everyday. Going to Shetland next week with work so I have been having a think about what foodpacks to get this week. Think I am going for 7 bars and the rest milkshakes as I wont be able to use a microwave for porridge and I am really not loving the soups just now. How is everyones weeks going?

xx

Day 7! I was really confused about what day I was on yesterday and woke up this morning and remembered weigh in is tomorrow!! I am so proud of myself as this week I have thought about food (like when driving past McDonalds I thought 'mmmmm I loooovvvvvve McDonalds') BUT not once have I considered eating anything. I have felt so tired this week so I went to bed early last night and it has done me a world of good, going forward I just need to remember that I am not fuelling my body enough to stay away from 6am to 1130pm. I am now drinking 2 litres of water everyday and I am pretty sure my skin looks better for it already. Hope everyone has a lovely Friday xx

Well done Louise on getting to day 7.The first week is the hardest I found especially feeling tired and headachy.But youve got throug it and Im sure you will have a great weight loss tomorrow.
Take care
Cathy

Thanks LadyT

So went to my first weigh in today and it was a really nice meeting, everyone really bonded today and someone who felt she had no-one in the world to support her (including her husband) now feels that she has 6 brand new friends, oh there was tears all round. The meetings are so powerful and women being honest with women could change the world!! I don't understand why women are mean to other women and always putting each other down. Anyway I tried the toffee bar after the meeting and it was pretty nasty, not my cup of tea at all. I got all milkshakes and bars this week so I will see how I get on.

I lost 8.5lbs and my target for the 1st August was 11lbs so that seems manageable as my average weightloss previously was 3lbs.

Hope everyone has a good weekend xx

Well done on that result xx Go girl xx

Fabulous loss in week one, you rock hunny!

Aw that's so good you all bonded, you will be a brilliant support network for each other during the meetings, it's great starting a journey and seeing the changes along the way together xxxx

Well done on your weight loss go girl go.
Cathy

Hi MissL thanks for sorting out my place on the loss chart and ESP thanks for my wavy man! Loving that :)
Clearly need to do a bit more investigating on the site. Have a good day tomorrow x

Day 10 - something's changed, i had a feeling in my stomach all last week, it felt like I had done a full on abs work out the night before but it's gone :(

Not feeling much about the diet - not excited, not bored, nothing!! It's all a bit strange. Maybe it's just me or maybe I am just in the swing of it.

Great losses last week let's have another week the same!

X

Day 12 - how is everyone? Hope your all doing well.

I had a blip today :( I forgot to pick up my bar to take to work and hadn't had my morning milkshake. So I was just drinking water but was soooo aware of the taste in my mouth. One of the guys offered me a hard boiled sweetie and I took it!!! I binned it after about 30 seconds but now worry I am out of ketosis!

I think I am going to source breath freshner to stop it happening again.

Xx

Hey lovely, when you said a blip I instantly felt for you, having read that it consisted of a 30 second suck on a sweet I think you will be absolutely fine from a ketosis point of view hun!!

Keep with it the results will make you feel amazing xx

LadyT - thanks, I was panicking!!

I read an email today which was sent on Tuesday from my LLC so we had a pop in tonight instead of Saturday. So on day five of my second week I have lost a further 3.25lbs. Which means I also met my August 1st target of 11lbs. So pleased!!

Dealing with heartburn frequently but my LLC said rennies are ok to take so I will just keep them on me all the time.

xx

Wow great loss MissL, and passed your target too. I have started carrying a breath spray for when my mouth gets a funky feeling at work. I'm so afraid of the day I forget to bring my packs to work, you did so well to cope with that. I know the day will come cause I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached, so paranoid I put them in my handbag the night before.

great loss well done.
Cathy

You are doing so well Hun xx

Thanks for everyones lovely messages!!

Day 16 - My jeans are now officially too big, they look ridiculous. So I had to go looking for my too tight pair and they fit perfectly!! I am sooo pleased. This diet is fabulous. Every day I have a feel of my collarbones and they are definately coming along nicely lol. I can't wait to see them and finally MEET them. That makes me sound a little crazy but they act as a reminder as to why I am doing this.

I went into my wardrobe this morning and had a look through everything I have and I have decided that I need to re look at my little treats for for my targets as I definately don't need a new jacket as I have one in about every size known to man!!

So here is my newly improved list:

1 stone - luxury facial
2 stone - purple hunter wellies (this could be changed to pink)
3 stone - lipsy dress :)
4 stone - a bag, preferably a tabitha bag
5 stone - a piece of nice jewellery
6 stone - a full on spa weekend

I am only 3 lbs away from my facial so hopefully I will be able to book that next Saturday and put a HUGE tick next to it.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, its been pretty miserable in Aberdeen but I went for a lovely walk along the beach last night, really late with my friend and have taken a note to do it every couple of days to help be a bit more active.

xx

Still Day 16 - just tried shepherds pie and strawberry milkshake. Not a lover of either :( So far I only seem to like vanilla and chocolate milkshakes and cranberry bars. Going to give some soups another go next week I think. x

Well done on your loss, nearly at your facial, worth waiting for.
I can relate to thejeans and clothes, when I first started couldnt wait for all my clothes to be too big, I have one tee shirt left, everything else is new, bought in the sales as I am not staying this size.
I started at size 22, now wearing 12/14, it all of a sudden is coming off, also am exercising too.
For the shepherds pie, I add red tabasco sauce and black pepper both allowed and it makes a difference. I tend to stick to a few packs, taste buds have changed since starting, def love the vanilla shakes, now can take or leave banana and strawberry. At the beginning vanilla was too sweet for me. Now I stick to those shakes, shepherds pie, mushroom soup and toffee or fudge bars, have gone off the rest.
Glad you are doing so well, if you do buy clothes, try the size you think you are then go down a size, some of the clothes that were in my wardrobe I never got to wear, suddenly they were too big ! Have given to charity 13 black sackfuls, and now starting new on for the clothes I bought 2 months ago! As I said they were sales stuff so not too worried.
Onwards
Jx

Last edited:
So here is my newly improved list:

1 stone - luxury facial
2 stone - purple hunter wellies (this could be changed to pink)
3 stone - lipsy dress :)
4 stone - a bag, preferably a tabitha bag
5 stone - a piece of nice jewellery
6 stone - a full on spa weekend

That sounds like a great idea. I'm going to have a think about treats. I think my first stone will be a decent pair of trainers. Not sure about the rest.

I need to sort out all the stuff in my attic. I've got 14s and 16s up there. Probably some 18s as well lol.

Back