Louises Diary

Borris said:
Get you all wordy and sensible :) love you xxxx

Cheeky lol I do have my sensible moments just not often lol being an adult is hard work lol mwah luv ya too gorgeous chops lol xxx

Lady T - I understand what you mean! I will definately put myself first from now on. It's a nicer way to think of it xx

Finally managed to update my profile picture! Got home tonight so straight on my laptop but I find the website confusing on my laptop, the iPhone app seems but easier to use.

Boris - are you going to tell us where the nickname came from?

x

Loving the pic miss l x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well Borris ! Two r's ! My lovely friends Emma and Richard who both live in Brighton ( I used to work with Emma years ago) well they have two kids now one three and one five. Our other good friend Emily was visiting them once and the kids nicked named her "real Emily" because Emma has another friend called Emily and wanted to be able to distinguish between the two ! ( bear with me )

Well, I wasn't happy with Emily having a nick name and me being just plain old Matthew! This in mind we got pissed and agreed that I could indeed have a nice name with the following conditions:

1- the kids pick the name, first name they picked had to be it - no negotiation! ( bear in mind here two days earlier Betsy had named her cat "sun dance princess beautiful baby violet"

2- I have to use the name in Brighton ! No exceptions !

So the kids picked Borris and it stuck :) silly hey xx

Well Borris ! Two r's ! My lovely friends Emma and Richard who both live in Brighton ( I used to work with Emma years ago) well they have two kids now one three and one five. Our other good friend Emily was visiting them once and the kids nicked named her "real Emily" because Emma has another friend called Emily and wanted to be able to distinguish between the two ! ( bear with me )

Well, I wasn't happy with Emily having a nick name and me being just plain old Matthew! This in mind we got pissed and agreed that I could indeed have a nice name with the following conditions:

1- the kids pick the name, first name they picked had to be it - no negotiation! ( bear in mind here two days earlier Betsy had named her cat "sun dance princess beautiful baby violet"

2- I have to use the name in Brighton ! No exceptions !

So the kids picked Borris and it stuck :) silly hey xx

thats an ace story! i think i'd have liked princess something though lol x

:cool:Hi everyone I am new to this forum, in fact it's the first time I have ever used a forum so really have not a clue what I am doing !.I have started cwp 2 weeks ago and I am determined to get my weight down.I have lost 9 pounds so far but had a fair bit of choc tonight so really need support. I feel quite ill after the choc so really hope to start afresh tomorrow.

its the cambridge diet I think.

Pepsi - start afresh tomorrow and use the forum for support.

I had a question to ask everyone. Are you or do you know of any maintainers from LL? How difficult was it to maintain and do you have to go in and out of the LL plan to keep the weight off? I was just reading Pauline Quirkes article on a newspaper website and EVERYONE who commented said they had your they knew of someone who had completed LL but put all their weight back on. I know I shouldn't let myself be influenced by others comments but we hear more often of returners (like myself) than maintainers.

xx

If you go back to eating what u used to eat you will end up weighing what u used to weigh. Some really good maintainers on here. Look and learn. That's what I'm trying to do x

I had a look on the maintainers forum but they don't do much talking. I am willing to see the whole process through! Really change my eating habits and get myself exercising. x

Slendablenda and blonde logic are two maintainers I can think of. Blonde logic is trimming a bit off thisyear. But with the trauma she has been through it isn't surprising she turned to food to cope xx Hannah Newton and sexychick the same. Ask any of them for advice and they will be only to glad to chip in xx

Hi MissLouise [and all your supporters with such helpful advise and sharing of their experiences and what works for them / what they have learnt along the way!]

Started myself yesterday so wanted to let you know that you are already inspiring and helping others.

Love the diary - Good luck babe ... Let's do it!

After my mini panic attack last night I feel so much better again! I think its better than I had it before the diet and I am sure there will be many other issues but that was a difficult one. I would be nice to hear from the maintainers on how they feel its going etc.

Ted.E.Bear - thank you for your post it was really nice to see.

xx

Back