Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Just saw your ticker rainbow - you go on holiday in 6 days, I'm well jealous.

Anyway, I'm feeling positive still, although I need to stop my morning cravings...... I can't seem to leave the house without taking something naughty to eat in the car. (I think it's because I hate going to work)........ As I don't have anything naughty in the house anymore, I resorted to a handfull of jelly beans which had been in the cupboard since Xmas.

It's not as if I was hungry as I'd just eaten beans on toast......

Go figure!!

Hope everyone has a good day x

Im weally weally exited especially as its chucking own with rain here! dont like jelly beans so Id be ok on that score! Glad you're feeling positive, I am actually - which is quite rare for me these days! xxx

Well Im late in replying but I would not tell ANYONE my weight b4 I started and what I weigh now and all that!

NOPE NEVER!

Im ashamed of it - maybe I will when Im happy with it but not yet!

My OH knows exactly how I feel about my weight and does not question me at all....

He will understand weight is a very private thing
xx

He's not bought it up since, so I'm hoping he's forgotten.

As for the healthy eating - I feel like it's clicking in my head more, I looked at bank statement and saw I go to Tesco every other night on way home from work and spend about £15 a time.

I have a freezer / cupboards full of food that needs eating up, so...... no more trips to Tesco, means no more random treats slipping in the trolley..

xxx

I decided a week or so ago that we were going to eat everything up in the house rather than keep going shopping.............. it hasnt worked AS well as Id hoped, but we're getting ther! xxx

It's working for me at the moment, although I never realised how difficult it would be.

I've started a list though, and putting things on that I NEED not want. Hopefully I'll save money and lose weight.....

Those were my two reasons for doing it! x

louise - why don't you have a couple of sugar free chewing gums straight after breakfast? you won't even want to take anything naughty when you leave the house as your mouth will already be chewing and be all minty!

Last edited:
wow jelly beans in the house and they have been there since christmas pat on the back for you they would have been gone ages ago.

I no exactly what you mean about shopping all the time I have my food delivered and still end up going to asda aaah!! We also have freezer and cupboards full of food why do we do it, if I send hubby to the supermarket with a list he will get exactly that nothing more nothing less how do they do that?

Good luck with doing this on your own and not going to class £4.50 is alot of money especially if you don't enjoy image therapy. you have got this site it's invaluable aand keeps me going mid week x x

Yeah the chewing gum idea is good x

I'm back again - been naughty all weekend..... dinner at pub on Saturday night (steak and few chips), croissent for breakfast on Sunday, followed by toasted panini for lunch!!!

Anyway, back to it today.....

B: Scrambled eggs on toast (1B)
L: Pasta N' Sauce
D: Smash pizza

S: Cake and chocolate (15 syns)

Hope everyone has a good day - I'm off to boots straight after work to get weighed!!!

xxx

good luck for WI Lou x

Thanks rainbow, I lost 1lb, which I'm really pleased with as I was super bad at the weekend.

Made a bit of a break through today again - I was at another site in Derbyshire, I normally call at the Tesco on the way back (2 hour journey) and get lunch.... however, I always buy myself a treat if I do, so I drove straight on by and had a pasta n sauce when I got back to the office at 3.30pm, was really hungry but also proud of myself for not giving in.

Went to Sainsburys after WI as was starving - came out with just two punnets of blueberries.... I hope I can keep it up this time xx

Morning...

Green day again today.

B: Baked beans on toast (1B)
L: Pasta N sauce (free)
D: Unsure as at bf's tonight

S: Cake (10 syns), blueberries (free)

Well done on the lb loss and the strength of avoiding the treats!! So lets get a ticker set up for you now and see those pounds drop! xxx

I can't do a ticker yet Rainbow - it depresses me too much still......

Any how....

Wednesday - Green

B: Scrambled eggs on toast (1B)
L: Pasta N' Sauce (free)
D: Jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn

S: Mug shot (free) and crispbread (1B) with laughing cow (1A) and a couple of alpen lights (6 syns).

Ok - I'm fuming.

Just had a review with my boss.....

Background: every week my collegue sends out a micro report by email, which we glance at and save. Anyway the other week she was moaning saying: "I don't know why I bother sending this, nobody ever reads it"........ so she sends out the report as normal to myself and my boss.... and I reply saying "Thanks Nic, lovely report".......

Anyway... my boss had a go at me today in my review saying it could be seen as bullying etc.

It's like oh my god, the last thing I am is a bully, it was a joke and a genuine thank you.

I'm just so flipping hacked off with this place.

Rant over. Thanks for reading.

Thursday - was up at 5am so tired now...

B: Weetabix and milk (1A) and (1B)
L: Low fat sandwich (approx 6 syns and 1B)
D: Potato wedges and veggi chilli (free)

S: Nuts and raisons in car (syns)

Thursday - was up at 5am so tired now...

i've been up since 6am and my eyeballs feel like they're going to explode!

BTW your boss sounds like a right t***! lol

Hehe, you're right there!!

Hope you had a good sleep and are refreshed now.

I've got the day off today but still k*ackered!! x

Back