Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Green day again today - am also off work and have wasted it doing nothing!!

B: Eccles cake (eek)
L: Mug shot and crackerbread (1B) and laughing cow (1A)
D: Rissoto (free)

S: loads!!!

Crap day in the end....

Went to Supermarket to do shopping, was waiting for someone to park, when the person decided to reverse out of their parking space, right into the side of my car!!!

I was so upset and burst into tears, not because I was hurt, but my car is my pride and joy and I saved for years to buy it... stupid bloke should look where he was going!!

I'm off to do a night shift in CCTV at 10pm, hope everyone has a good night x

awwww sorry to hear about your car. i hate other drivers - people just don't LOOOOOOK where they're going and that really does my head in. luckily for me my dad was a cop and taught me how to drive like a pro! lol

a few months ago some old badger decided to change lanes without looking - he just turned his indicator on and started veering towards my car! i had to keep going as didn't have time to break and if i did someone would have gone into the back of me. he hit my car, but luckily it was the back wheel arch and i only had a small scratch. he had a cracked bumper and the black rubber from my tyre marked his car. the stupid old t*** tried to blame me...well ladies i gave him what for and he just stood there and took it open mouthed! lol

Hehe, way to go Karen, I wish I'd shouted a bit now as the bloke just stood there smoking his fag and didn't even want to give me his last name!!

Hehe, way to go Karen, I wish I'd shouted a bit now as the bloke just stood there smoking his fag and didn't even want to give me his last name!!

the guy was trying to tell me i was at fault as i apparently 'was going like a bat out of hell!' ...i'd just come around the roundabout and was going about 20mph! i thought NO WAY!!! i aint having that, so i told him he was at fault as he hit me and just because he indicated it doesn't give him the right to change lanes when he feels like it! he soon shut up - i then suggested he read the highway code and retake his test!

i'd have put the guy that crashed into you in a headlock! and told him if he didn't give me his details then i wouldn't move my car!

Morning - well afternoon.

Green day again today, although I'm going to try and switch to red this week, was considering going on Atkins diet, but will try red days first.

B: Spaghetti on it's own and muller light
L: Crackerbreads and laughing cow (1A and 1B)
D: Potato wedges, corn on cob and BBQ sauce

S: Pasta N Sauce and 2 biscuits (6 syns)

Ok - I'm going to plan my red day tomorrow, although I REALLY struggle on them and find them more complicated and expensive, anyway, needs must and all that.

B: Poached eggs on toast (1B)
L: Chicken skewers with peppers and mushrooms (free)
D: Salmon, new potatoes and baby sweetcorn (1B)

S: Crisps 4 syns

Wish me luck.....

I happily eat meat if someone else cooks it for me, e.g. Mum's roast beef dinner - but I just find it's a lot more hassle cooking on a red day than it is a green, I love filling up on pasta and rice etc.

Hopefully I'll last the day on it, never know - maybe two!

Red day today

B: 2 free sausages and a muller light
L: Crackerbread and laughing cow (1A and 1B)
D: Steak and salad

S: cold sausages (free) and pudding at restaurant!!

Ok - I'm going to plan my red day tomorrow, although I REALLY struggle on them and find them more complicated and expensive, anyway, needs must and all that.

B: Poached eggs on toast (1B)
L: Chicken skewers with peppers and mushrooms (free)
D: Salmon, new potatoes and baby sweetcorn (1B)

S: Crisps 4 syns

Wish me luck.....

nyum nyum nyum x

I've set mine up for my club 10 then when i get to club 10 i'm going to extend it to my next mini target and so on till i get to goal and then the whole journey will be there for all to see!!

Thats always an alternative Lou! Mine used to depress me but now it motivates me, I enjoy seeing it move! x

Aww thanks you two, I know, I will set up a ticker again but it's just "Hmmpphh", I just wish I could get my head back in the zone again.

When I lost my 3 stone, I went to class with my Mum (she literally kicked me there some weeks), anyway, since then I've never stuck at it as I go to class on my own and just pretend I've forgotten (who am I kidding apart from myself).

I'm off to Boots tonight to get weighed, it's not looking very hopeful but at least I'll be in control if I keep checking my weight.

Anyway - todays menu.....

B: Hot X Bun (syns!! - was feeling sorry for myself as had dentist apt for root canal treatment again)
L: Cous cous - free (plus I can't chew)
D: Pasta - has to be soft!

S: treat size mars bar

Hope everyone else has had a good day. x

I'm fine thanks MrsAH - apart from opening my eyes to see my dentist putting the silver poker thing into a flame and then sticking it in my tooth - I didn't feel anything until she pulled it out and dragged it across my bottom lip!!

Anyway - Tuesday today (I hate 5 day weeks) and it's a red day.

B: Cracker breads and laughing cow (1A and 1B)
L: Syn free pork burgers with lettuce and red pepper (free)
D: Steak and roasted onions / peppers / cherry tomatoes

S: Alpen light bar (3 syns) and crisps (4 syns)

Right - I'm off for a while. I'm going to try Slim Fast for a week. Catch you on the flip side x

Oi! What the heck is going on Lou? Don't give up on SW, we both know slim fast ain't the way for those of us that like food. Don't give up honey, you seem really down lately!!! You and your menus are always such a source of inspiration for me!! I hope everything is ok! (and ps I was reading your post from 3 weeks ago, I have been married for 6 years and my husband has no idea what I weigh and never will!)

xxx

I think that's a great idea Lou, I done SF for a few months before my wedding and it really made me appreciate SW all the more. Those calories and shakes don't go very far and I find reading packets boring. Let us know how you get on x

Back