Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Aw Lou, its a shame you're not feeling the SW vibe at the moment, I know that that was me for the last few weeks but I'm back into SW now and giving it another go whole heartedly (which I do believe was your advice amongst that I got from other people) Good luck Lou xxx

Good luck with the slim fast hunnie. It does work I lost 5 stone on it. For some reason though lately I can't stick to it and am getting on better with slimmfg world

Good luck with the slim fast hunnie. It does work I lost 5 stone on it. For some reason though lately I can't stick to it and am getting on better with slimmfg world

gawd, well done you! x

Wow Scatty, I couldn't have stuck with it for 5 stone! I found it ok for the short term but not a life time plan

Thanks for your messages guys - day 2 on slim fast, I'm only doing it for a week though....I just need to do this so I appreciate SW again. x

how'd you feel Lou? x

Thanks for your messages guys - day 2 on slim fast, I'm only doing it for a week though....I just need to do this so I appreciate SW again. x
All the best for this week Lou, I am sending positive:vibes::vibes::vibes:Vibes and a great big :hug99: hug to you x

Thanks Son.

Well SF was hard work and I'm now back to SW (bit earlier than I planned) but I spent all day yesterday cooking up batches of free chilli / soup etc.

I'm not going to put my diary on here everyday and I'm going to cut back on being on this site (though I'll still come say hello).... my reasons for this is because I compare my weight loss (gain) to other people and get frustrated and then eat rubbish to cheer myself up.

Like Son though - I'll keep on lurking x

I'm sure that SF was a worth while exercise for you Lou. If you need to spend less time on here then you have to do what is right for you but we will miss you x

Ohh it's one thing after another.......

We've just been told that we all have to reapply for our jobs and we are at threat of being made redundant.

So we just all went to KFC and drowned our sorrows with saturated fat.

oh thats rubbish Lou xxx

Thanks guys.

Taz - the KFC was yuk, it was cold by the time I ate and just felt sick anyway.

I've decided to look at the redundancy thing as a positive. I hate working for my manager as she is a complete control freak and very anal.

Our whole department have to reapply for our jobs, so hopefully the is a chance I could still work there, but just under a different boss (who treats me like a 25 year old, not a 5 year old).

So - SW starts again tomorrow, comfort eating doesn't help.

Plus (big secret)... I have an interview for Police job on Monday... xxx

Thanks Taz, I really really want it, but will mean a £2k drop in pay.

I'm starting a food diary on here again so I keep on track. I warn you now... it's going to be warts and all (new people, don't follow this as I'm off the rails at the moment - but just want to be honest about it).

B: Syn free rice pudding
S: Rocky road (10 syns)
S: 3 chocolates (6 syns)
D: vegetable chilli and rice
S: Muller light
S: Crackerbread and laughing cow (1B and 1A)
D: Potato wedges and beans

Back