Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

B: rice pud (free)
S: alpen light bar and grapes (1/2B)
L: Smash with some cheddar cheese (1A) and a 1 finger twirl (6 syns?)
S: alpen light bar and grapes (1/2B)
D: Potato wedges and chilli (1B)

The day is going well, I just hope I can control myself when I get home. xxx

make sure you fill up when you get home, then the temptation shouldn't be so high.

i've got my boyfriend sat next to me eating a huge bag of cheese ball crisps. i'm salivating and want to punch him in the head!

Hehe, go on, give him a slap he should know better - not that I'm encouraging violence!!

Well, I went to the supermarket and was starving, I ended up buying a brown crusty bread roll....... so I'm just having potato wedges for tea and counting the roll as my B rather than the chilli I was going to have. xxx

i had a HUGE plate of pasta and it was gorgeous :) i feel very content right now. obviously it's something to do with the carbs and my body digesting, etc. but pasta makes me feel all cosy and relaxed when i eat it! lol

Lou, Karen do you both find it helps to have a diary? and Lou do you have any problems going to the toilet when you follow the plan properly? I know Karen does'nt she's full of **** lol

pmsl - listen here poobum! i find my diary helps me when i'm sticking to plan and i make myself fill it out properly, but if i'm AWOL i just don't fill it out....that's all about to change though.

Sorry Lou, trust us to lower the tone of your diary! you can't turn your back for a minute can you? whatever next? lol.

Hahaha, trust you Jax. Urrm, yes, a diary helps as I forget what I've had and find it easier to plan.

As for number 2's.... I've never had any problems with lack of or too much of!!........ phew, what a breakfast topic!! hehe x

Something I ate yesterday didn't agree with me........ I was up at 12.30, 01.30 and 03.00 being sick. Really can't think what could have caused it. I'm still feeling delicate today but not so hot now.

Anyway....Red today

B: 1 slice of toast (1B)
S: Muller yogurt
L: Minced beef (free)
D: BBQ with salad and potato wedges (1B)

B: 1 slice of toast (1B)
L: Minced beef (free) and LF crisps (4 syns) and 2 crackers (2 syns?)
D: BBQ Chicken with salad and potato wedges (1B)

............. urrrm, minced beef with some chilli powder and onion.

It was in the fridge, needed eating and was free!!! I'm so lazy

Ha ha ha ha ha! Should have chucked sum cheese on! x

Morning - Green Day today....

B: Syn free rice pudding and 3 crispbreads (1/2B)
S: Cereal bar (1/2B)
L: Mug shot and yogurt (free)
D: Pasta in a tomato and red pepper sauce (free)

x

Rice Pudding for brekkie lol

Nice!!!!

Looking good hun :)
x

Ooh i'm liking your menus! :D

Where's ya syns and other HE's tho? You could always donate them a charitable cause if you don't want them... ie; ME! ;) :D lol

I've just had 2 mini M&S lemon and white chocolate muffins........... so I found my syns again. Hehe x

Back