Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Well, last night wasn't too bad in reality. Marc wanted pizza (and I don't like it)...so I went to the chinese and got boiled rice and sweet and sour chicken (not in batter). Could have been much worse.

Today - Red day

B: Bacon sandwich on 1 slice wholemeal bread
L: Homemade tomato soup (free)
D: Chilli and a few potato wedges (1B)

S: Crispbreads and a yogurt

Title says it all............. there I was defrosting 2 lamb burgers for OH, got a knife to try and prize them apart.......... knife wooshed straight through and into the palm of my hand!!! Owch.

Other half is getting ALL the blame for this. (even though it was stupid of me). Hehe x

oouchh....

hope you didn't bleed all over the burgers... you wouldn't want to waste them :p

Seriously though... hope your hand's ok.

I did that when I was a kid, only it was a sewing needle, went right through the material into the palm of my hand. Ouch!

Aw, that happened to me once, although I was separating them for myself and my OH told me not to do it........ x

It's throbbing but is ok now thanks. I couldn't believe I was so stupid - Duh!!

Red day today and I'm REALLY trying to be good...

B: 3 crispbreads and a yogurt (1/2B)
L: Chilli and a jacket potato (1B)
D: BBQ chicken salad (4 syns for sauce)

Hope everyone has a good Sunday xxx

glad hands better I need food but Im scared! x

Green day today:

B: Syn free rice pudding
L: Pasta N Sauce
D: Jacket potato or wedges with Chilli (1B)

B: rice pud (free)
S: alpen light bar and grapes (1/2B)
L: Mug shot (free) and LF crisps (4 syns)
S: alpen light bar and grapes (1/2B)

i didn't want to say anything louise, but since you came on here and said you were going to take the pressure off and stop coming on here so often, you're on here more than ever and sticking to plan! lol it's brill!

Do you not use many syns Lou? Think I might have to drop my syns amount if my weigh in tomorrow is not good enough.

My syns happen all by themselves flipflop!! As I'm trying to be good and back on plan today I'm trying to keep the syns to a minimum.

When I lost 3 stone in 3 months, I use to have 10 syns a day and still lost, so if you're struggling make sure you weigh and double check all syn values, failing that - cut down the syns a little. xxx

Well, I have 8.5 stone to lose so was allowing 15 syns, planning to drop them to 10 at some point. Will keep going for now, only my 3rd WI tomorrow. x

Back