Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Eeeekkk - I GOT THE JOB!!!

I'm sat in a silent office and can't tell anyone, so I had to come on here and tell you.

OH MY GOD!!

Thanks everyone, I'm estatic. The only problem is everyone else in the office is facing redundany, so I can't go talking about it.....

Question, would it be inappropriate to write resignation letter in work time?? Hehe

Thanks everyone, I'm estatic. The only problem is everyone else in the office is facing redundany, so I can't go talking about it.....

Question, would it be inappropriate to write resignation letter in work time?? Hehe

do it with bells on! lol

well done - you deserve it...and why shouldn't you do cartwheels through the office? it's not your fault others are facing redundancy. jump up and down on your desk...and write your redundancy letter in work time, it will feel so good! lol

brillo pads well done chuck!!! xxx

Thanks everyone.

I'm really excited, when I first started this job I started SW and lost 3 stone. I don't like eating / snacking in front of people I don't know so really hoping I can get into a proper routine at my new job.

As for the resignation letter - I've dreamt about writing it for years and now I've got no idea what to write. My boss is really anal and picky and does my head in, however, I'm so happy I'm going that I don't think I want to mention the "bad times" in my resignation letter.

I'm celebrating tonight with a bowl of potato wedges covered in bbq sauce and cheese..... not too bad for a green day. xxx

Thanks Irene and Pipz - I still can't stop smiling.

Green day today...

B: Yogurt and 2 crispbreads
S: Alpen light bar (3 syns)
S: Mini mars bar (5.5 syns)
L: Pasta meal (free)

Will update later

Thanks everyone.

I'm really excited, when I first started this job I started SW and lost 3 stone. I don't like eating / snacking in front of people I don't know so really hoping I can get into a proper routine at my new job.

As for the resignation letter - I've dreamt about writing it for years and now I've got no idea what to write. My boss is really anal and picky and does my head in, however, I'm so happy I'm going that I don't think I want to mention the "bad times" in my resignation letter.

I'm celebrating tonight with a bowl of potato wedges covered in bbq sauce and cheese..... not too bad for a green day. xxx
You should put everything you want to say in as it's you resignation....just be careful you'll still need a reference x

Well done on your new job. Are you sure you know what youre letting yourself in for working with the police :giggle:

Well done on your new job. Are you sure you know what youre letting yourself in for working with the police :giggle:

I know - they're a crazy bunch aren't they. I've volunteered for just over a year, so know a little bit, but I have a feeling I have a lot more to learn!!!

Anyway - green day today.

B: Scrambled egg (free)
S: 1 finger twirl (7 syns?)
L: Couscous and cheese (1A)
S: Alpen light bar (1/2B)
D: Potato wedges and baked beans (free)

I'm so impressed with the couscous, it has REALLY filled me up, it's 4.45pm and I'm not even that hungry for tea yet. Yippee.

x

Boyfriend is coming over now so dinner plans are going to change... eek. I hate it when unexpected things happen. He'll want a takeaway, I can almost guarantee it...... there again I should be ok with chicken chow mein??

Back