Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Thanks everyone... hehe, starting to get excited now.... even though I'm going to be even older (25).

Taz - I'll not be home now as staying at OH's tonight and Weds, and away in Oxford tomorrow for birthday..... and then at parents on Xmas Day. Eeek, I've just thrown all my wardrobe in a suitcase and hoping for the best x

Ooh, sounds lovely, have a really good time and a lovely Christmas x x

Have a fab time chicken....

See you When we have all maintained and happy after all the festivites

:D
xxx

have a great birthday and a very merry christmas xxxx

have a lovely birthday and chrimbo missy - i'll text ya xxxx

Have a fantastic birthday and a wonderful Christmas and New Year x

Thanks everyone, I had a lovely birthday and great xmas too! How about everyone else?

I think I've eaten my body weight in rubbish, but I'm looking forward to getting back to healthy food tomorrow....

Anyway, back to my mincepie and coffee, have a great evening xxx

happy boxing day everyone.

How is everyone feeling today? I've not eaten a proper meal since yesterday, hehe, today all i have eaten is a handfull of crisps and two coffees, I feel really really good today, just been for a walk (on my own - ahhh), anyway, I walked for an hour and 20 minutes none stop, I feel brilliant now.

I realise that this has probably only burnt off half a mince pie.. but never mind.

Anyway, back to play with all my presents now.

xxx

good on you lou with the walk ! i had hoped to take our old folk for a walk today but the dinner and wine won !!! have a great time honey god knows how i will ever get back on track .....xxx

Right!!!!

No time like the present.......... GIRLYS - I AM BACK ON PLAN.

Woop, woop.

I've just made a huge quiche and potato wedges, going to farm off all the chocs to visitors..... I'm having a birthday party tomorrow night but I'm still going to get back on plan today instead of letting it slip a few more days.

Love to you all xxx

Hiya hun, good to see your are back on track, was just thinking about what you said about walking and the calories. Try using this site Running Routes - WalkJogRun put your walk in by starting a new route in put your weight and how long it took you (those bits are at the bottom of the map) and it will tell you how many calories you burnt off. :) x

Hiya Lou!

Im back on plan today too! :)

Glad you had a wicked bday and xmas hun
xxxx

Back