Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Right, I've had enough of Xmas etc now, I've managed to stay jolly for this long but the tree has come down and I'm craving normality.. esp when it comes to food.

Trying extra easy today:
L: Bacon and poached eggs on toast (1B)
D: Salmon with stirfry veg and rice
S: 3 rich tea biscuits and 3 chocs!!

xxx
With you on this, will be glad of some routine. Hope you enjoyed it though. xxx

Oooh don't be scared of the new job Lou - new year, new start and all that. Think of it as a challenge and the chance to learn new things, progress, meet new people etc. It's always a bit daunting starting a new job I think (mind you, how would I know, I've worked at the same place for 21 years but have had several new jobs in that time). Its a real opportunity for you - enjoy, and let us all know on Monday how you got on.
Good luck.

Thanks Melanie, I'll be telling you all about it, hehe.

I'm finding it really hard to get back on plan at the moment, so I'm going to do it one meal at a time, I'm also going to give EE a miss for a while as if I get use to mixing red and green food I think I'll just come off plan altogether?! Does that make sense?

Green

B: Blueberries and melon with yogurt
S: Blueberries
L: Rice with vegetables and salmon (1B)
S: Yogurt
D: Pasta of some variety

xxx

Thanks Melanie, I'll be telling you all about it, hehe.

I'm finding it really hard to get back on plan at the moment, so I'm going to do it one meal at a time, I'm also going to give EE a miss for a while as if I get use to mixing red and green food I think I'll just come off plan altogether?! Does that make sense?

Green

B: Blueberries and melon with yogurt
S: Blueberries
L: Rice with vegetables and salmon (1B)
S: Yogurt
D: Pasta of some variety

xxx

Hi Lou you can get back on track you doing so well like you say just take it one meal at a time. I am thinking about doing the EE when I rejoin I have the leaflet thing here what my mum gave me so I am going to have a read up on it later. But because I know the other SW plan I dont know if it will be a case of old habbits die hard. Well I will give it a go and see what I think. :)

Lou I so understand that.. I cant get my head around mixing them either without ine being a HEX lol

Ah well good luck getting bk on plan hun
xxx

I know what you mean about the EE plan - it sounds too much like eating normally if you know what i mean - and then the odd packet of crisps, cakes, biccies may just slip in like over xmas!!!

Good luck with the new job x x

Thanks snow... yeah, it just seemed "too normal" yesterday, SW doesn't feel like a diet much anyway, but it feels even less like one now we have EE, I think I'm going to stick to green and red else I'll stop counting things?!

Hehe - I'm eating my lunch already, I figured it's better than reaching for the chocolates, I'm off for a 4 mile walk in a min though, so I'll have a snack mid afternoon when I'm back.

xxx

It's like......... if you're on a green day and have a jacket potato for lunch with a measured amount of tuna as a B, I'd think.... whats the point of measuring the tuna, I'll turn today into a EE day, that way I can have the whole tin, I just think I'll let things slide.

I want other people to try it though.... that way you can be my guinea pig, hehe x

I agree Lou.. SpaceAngel has tried and proved it works!! Im just a cynic! I cant my head around the syns part kwim!?

Are Alpen Lights still HEXb?
x

I will be your guniea pig Lou! I am starting back in track today on EE. I am having chicken and bacon pasta salad for brunch (when I get off my ass to make it) and having tuna mayo jacket spud for mid afternoon and for tea I am having a slow cooked beef curry with rice. Should be about 7 syns for the whole day.

And yea - 2 x alpen lights are still HEXB on EE babe x

Happy new year Lou. I love the 'festive period' but after new year I do like to get back to normality for 11 months!

Thanks Taz - happy new year to you too!

Argh, SA - it just seems too normal?! Go for it though hun.

I can't seem to stop eating today, am about to make a pasta n' sauce for a snack..... really need to stick to plan so I can STS on Monday! x

Relax about the EE Lou - its not really how any of us ate before we started SW is it? We would have had loads of bread, toast with butter, takeaways, mayo, chippy chips, etc etc and no restricting the syns. EE is just good plain old healthy eating which is what we're aiming for. Nothing wrong at all with meat, spuds, rice, pasta - its when we include all the creamy sauces, garlic bread, etc it all goes wrong.
Give it a go Lou - I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I've had a couple of days at it going by the advice on here as I don't have the plan from class yet.

Thats a really good point Mel, thanks! I still think I'm going to stay on green / red days for this week, I need to stick with what I know until I get back in the zone.

Argh, I'm so bored this afternoon, it's cold, dark and rubbish, talk about January blues already!! Hehe.

Sod it -I'm going to go and clean the fishtank, just to top off my day.

x

Im trying it as of monday! lol
xxx

Thats a really good point Mel, thanks! I still think I'm going to stay on green / red days for this week, I need to stick with what I know until I get back in the zone.

Argh, I'm so bored this afternoon, it's cold, dark and rubbish, talk about January blues already!! Hehe.

Sod it -I'm going to go and clean the fishtank, just to top off my day.

x
Oh deep joy! x

Haha, I'm such a mardy bum today. At least Tom, Dick and Harry are happy now though (my goldfish).

Thinking about what to cook for tea, all I want is potato wedges but I think I've had these every night for the last 3 days, so should probably think of something new.

xxx

Oh yeah - I want to batter my OH!!!

Were discussing losing weight last night, he says he's going to go down the "exercise route" as "slimmers world obviously doesn't work".

ARRRGGHHH - FFS he does my head in at times, for the obvious but also becuase he ALWAYS calls it Slimmers World - not SLIMMING world.

Ohhhhh, anyone want some hormones, I've got plenty to go round!!!! xx

well good to see tom dick and harry are happy !!!
men !!!
why is it so easy for them ? mr beans just told me he can see i have put some weight on FFS i have cooked cleaned and looked after his parents last 2 weeks with broken toilet and losing them in asda ..plus they have gone home today and taken things ie the toothepaste my glasses and bars of my lovely soaps??? my diamond ring went missing and we found it in her handbag .. thank god ..(she has aslheimers)
anyway tonight we have run round the house naked with a bottle of wine and celebrated our freedom hahahahah think we have become as mad as they are ...too much info i know but its good to be parent free!!!!
so back to diet tomorrow again ....gilly xxxx

Back