Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Hope your having a nice easter hun, glad to see you back posting. I am re starting Monday really dreading my wi Tuesday.

I'm back - with my tail between my legs big time.

I paid for 12 weeks last week at SW, and still I went and wimped out on class this week. I'm so annoyed with myself but couldn't face seeing my gain. I'm trying to be good this week but am having a big night out on saturday (pizza / alcohol etc)... I'm going to stick to vodka and diet coke, so hopefully it won't be too bad!!

You will be ok chicken :)
Pizza is a temptation of mine tho n nowt beats it like a pizza exp or pizza hut even out local take away lol

xxx

Lou,Just got to your class and face the music. i was going to do that this week and not go but i did to see the gain and now slowly getting back to it.

Thanks everyone, what I really need is a huge bucket of willpower!! I don't actually like pizza that much, which is why I'm going to feed it to the girls instead of the usual crisps / nibbles etc.

Red day today, I'm going to do more of them if I can, even though I find it much more expensive....

B: Muller light yogurt and coffee
S: 1 jaffa cake
L: Bacon and cherry tomato salad
S: Banana
D: Pork with baby sweetcorn and a jacket potato (1B).

Marc was meant to be coming out with the girls and me tomorrow night, but he doesn't want to now, I don't know if I should be annoyed or not, I can kind of understand where he's coming from (won't be any other blokes out with us) and he's only met this group of friends once before.......

Oh, and I'm majorly hormonal as time for my depot injection again!!!!

xxx

Hope you have a good night out tomorrow and don't let the hormones get the better of you! :D Evil girlie hormones. x

Arrgggh - I thought my Dr's appointment was at 1650.... have waited all day to go..... then realised at 1650 that it was actually 1550!!!

I'm well annoyed with myself now, I need to get the injection and have put off going anywhere today as waiting to go to the Dr's. So I've wasted my rest day too!

Nope - I even apologised and everything, they haven't even got any "appointments" I can book, so going to have to try ringing up every day for a same day apt....... bol*ocks...... OH is made up as he wants babies, so I'm going to fight him off with a stick until I'm covered again!!!!!

Worse than that though - I'm hormonal as hell.

Hope everyone else has managed to find the "Friday feeling"...... I'm sure I'll be happier tomorrow, but have soooo much to do as all the girls are staying over at my house (buy breakfast food / change beds / hoover / clean bathroom / find something to hide my fat arse in).......

xxx

It will be you having them - told you hahahahahaha! x

Yay we were right! Ha ha. Just have a baby Lou, it will save you having to go back for the injection!

Haha - let me think... spend an hour going to Dr's or have a baby for LIFE!!!!

I will one day, but not yet...

Anyway - as you all know, I was grumpy as hell last night. I went to bed about 9.30pm and talked to Marc for a bit on the phone...... he said he'd ring me later as he was going for a bath.......... 45 minutes later he rings me saying "guess where I am"..... he was outside my front door!!!

Bless him, he's the bestest boyfriend in the world, he even bought me a little galaxy egg. Lots of brownie points for him today.

So - I've cleaned the house and am actually really excited about going out tonight with the girls, everything is ready I just have to decide what to wear...

Oh and the diet thing... Green day today

B: Coffee
S: Bread roll (1B)
L: Pasta N' Sauce with extra sweetcorn
D: Potato wedges and a few crisps
S: 5 double vodkas and diet coke (25 syns)

xxxxx

Hey Hunny,
Hope your feeling much happier today, i no the feeling of being moody as thats what i do best!!
How lovely is Marc turning up with an egg. Hope you have a nice evening xx

Morning - well I'm suprisingly bright and breezy today. Drank far too much last night and also walked home minus shoes and stepped on some glass!!!! Owch.

Anyway, new day today,

B: Porridge and coffee (1B)
L: Pasta N' Sauce and banana
D: chickpea dahl, jacket potato then bath and bed!

xxx

Glad you ok - you still bright n breezy or ya flagging now lOL
X

Back