Lou's Jigsaw Unit Diet Journal - Week 4 weigh in

I'm still here, just really busy at the moment.

I've been spending the last few nights sorting through stuff in my house for ebay. I'm fed up of my house being a storage yard for stuff, so i'm getting them listed on ebay and who knows I might make a few quid for my hols!!

Official weigh-in in the morning :eek: I feel scared. I've stayed off the scales since the other day, so it's gonna be a big surprise!!

I'll do a proper post tonight, boss is sneaking around trying to catch a glimpse of my screen :D

Love Lou xxx

I am in absolute shock.

I lost 7.5 lbs :eek: :eek: :eek:

I just can't believe it. I haven't been hungry and have found it relatively easy to follow. I just don't understand how i've lost so much. I weighed in at the same time, wearing the same clothes (nothing :eek:) before breakfast boith times and after the loo both times (sorry, tmi!!!)

I am raring to go with week 2. Got no social events this week so it should be straight forward, hopefully.

Sorry I didn't do a post last night, I got home from work and crashed. Will post more later....feel like i'm walking on air :D

Hooray!

Love Lou xxx

fantastic loss Lou, you must be over the moon. Well done :)

Thanks Everyone

I got on and off the scales about 500 times (bit of an exaggeration!) my mum says it's mainly water, but it's just nice to see the scales dip under the 16 mark for the first time in years.

Having jam on toast for lunch today as not feeling overly hungry. Saying that i'm having 4 slices of toast :D Keep smiling to myself like i've come across some diet secret. So thankful to midnight sparkles for showing me (us) this diet plan.

Here's to week 2. Think i'll be glad for a 1-2 lb loss this week.

Love Lou xxx

Oh my goodness. That's a fab loss!!! Well done!!

That's fantastic Lou, what a great result :D
x

Hi all Jigsaw Unit dieters,

I have read all your posts with interest as this seems like a fantastic new diet but I can't get much info from their website at the moment so I was wondering if I can bother you with some silly questions???

Do you go to a class? or did you opt for the membership with email & phone support?
Did you go for the starter pack with no additional support?
How easy is it to follow? What are the average losses? Would I gain going straight on it from CD?

I am on CD at the moment but don't feel that this is a sustainable (sp?) long term diet, don't get me wrong it has been fantastic for me and it definitely did what is says on the tin but as I work my way through the stages I need to find a different plan that will work for me. I have tried WW and SW before and wanted to try something new.

I am also finding it so hard to lose the last stone on CD.

Sorry for my nosey questions.

Hope you all have good weeks:)

I am so sorry for hijacking your thread Lou-Lou, I actually meant to start a new one but obviously I am not awake enough this morning to watch what I am doing.:eek:

Congratulations on the fabulous loss this week by the way - absolutely amazing. You must feel fantastic:D

Hi Lenny, don't apologise. I'm forever hijacking other threads and don't realise i'm doing it!

Sarah, glad your pack arrived....are you excited about starting. I was really excited, like a kid at xmas :rolleyes:

I've not had much chance to post for the past few days so i'm sorry for not getting on here much. I'm still enjoying following the unit diet, and even though i'm still quite new to it I feel like this is the diet I will stick with and get to goal with. It suits me, I love bread and find giving it up or having to eat nimble or such brands is just like torture. I love that on this diet I can have normal bread, white or wholemeal with no guilt. I also like the fact that I can have unlimited milk as I am a tea-tank and get through about 15 cups of tea each day.

One of the js forum members recommends having a whole box of jaffa cakes should you ever get that 'need to eat chocolate and cake' craving. A whole box is 4 units, which out of 10 daily units seems a lot, but it's not actually that bad. I did it last night and it was fab! I felt very naughty but stayed within my daily units so felt really proud of myself. A whole box of jaffa cakes is not the healthiest way to lose weight, but it stopped me grabbing the ben&jerry's out of the freezer so it was a necessary evil :D

Yesterday I had my full 10 units, but most days i'm having 8-9. I try to save a unit or 2 each day so that I can have a bottle of wine on a Friday evening :party0036: a bottle contains 9 units, so by having 8 units Sun-Wed and 9 units Thursday I can have my proper 10 units on a Fri and a Sat plus a bottle of wine! Again, not the healthiest way to lose weight, but I figure 16+ stone was not the healthiest way to live my life.

Anyway, Friday is here (hooray) I am finishing early today so starting to countdown the last 40 mins!! Getting ready for big brother tonight with my bottle of Merlot :p

Have a great weekend everyone.

Love Lou xxx

Back