lou's place, diary of thoughts, foods and progress pics :)

image-1958464300.jpg

Weigh In this morning shows a 12 pound gain in 3 weeks, 12 pound??? I'm sure it must be majority bloat but hey ho that's what it is. I feel shocking, really swollen, run down, sore theist, headache etc etc. I'm so glad to be back on a health kick. I haven't actually snacked much these 3 weeks, I've had 2 meals a day BUT the meals have been high in cals and I've had a drink almost every day, I've literally not moved for the past week, the weather has been awful and we've not needed to go anywhere, but I am going out today I don't care if it kills me! Just need to plan my meals now.

For lunch ill have a tuna salad

For dinner I've taken out pork so it will be pork with veg

Cutting the carbs for a few days, alcohol has been banned and I am starting jogging 3 times a week, Thursday being the first day. Can't wait to start feeling better :)

Morning :)

I'm sure you'll feel better soon x
Your plans sound good x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh In this morning shows a 12 pound gain in 3 weeks, 12 pound??? I'm sure it must be majority bloat but hey ho that's what it is. I feel shocking, really swollen, run down, sore theist, headache etc etc. I'm so glad to be back on a health kick. I haven't actually snacked much these 3 weeks, I've had 2 meals a day BUT the meals have been high in cals and I've had a drink almost every day, I've literally not moved for the past week, the weather has been awful and we've not needed to go anywhere, but I am going out today I don't care if it kills me! Just need to plan my meals now.

For lunch ill have a tuna salad

For dinner I've taken out pork so it will be pork with veg

Cutting the carbs for a few days, alcohol has been banned and I am starting jogging 3 times a week, Thursday being the first day. Can't wait to start feeling better :)

Sounds like me ... I didn't go bonkers with the food but I certainly had too much wine, well only a couple of glasses but nearly every day! I can definitely see why I was bigger before!

Well done on the jogging! I couldn't jog to the bus stop lol.

Let's get this off again eh?

Yep I'm on it. I like jogging, you don't start off jogging you do fast walking with a minute of running and gradually increase it. It's amazing how stamina quickly increases. I'm actually looking forward to starting it been out for 4 hours thus afternoon and I had sushi for dinner, the boots shapers one and just having salmon and stir fry fir tea :) git the new Sw mag so going to sit And read that later :)

image-2730158313.jpg

Back