love atkins

Surgery should read sugary!!!!! I blame the phone.

Hi there cant multi quote so:

Wicked with the coconut x
You'll have a horrid taste and furry teeth. Wait till you do any kind of workout, you'll have wee-wee smelling sweat (literally), and
bad breath.
The saag paneer was really lovely and the little one's liked it too :eek: usually the two most fussiest kids on the planet they never try anything new.

Hi busy, would you mind posting your recipe for sag paneer ease, can't wait to make it :)

Hi busy, would you mind posting your recipe for sag paneer ease, can't wait to make it :)

Will do in my diary it was yum. Just sorting the little people out so gimme about an hour

Day five
B bacon egg and sausage (seem to have this most days)

L atkins bar. Not too sure about this, eaten too quickly and hungry again few hours later

D chicken curry and sash.paneer yum
Snack. Blue cheese

If you were hungry after an atkins bar then deffo avoid them for a while - may be spiking your insulin which will stall you fast :eek:

Yes I think u r right, hope I haven't ruined this weeks efforts, will know tomoro, weekly weigh in, even thought it will only b 5 days, I have decided sat will b weigh in day. eek!

I like sat am weigh in, at least if you have any social events that are not quite comparable with Atkins you have week to repair situation

Will be eagerly awaiting your WI, g luck x

Weighed in this morning 4lb down. Jumping up and down !!!!!!

So excited I sent that message before I had finished. 4lb in 5 days, was doing sw for 7 weeks before starting atkins and only lost 4.5 lb. Should have started this earlier. I hope a get another good result next week.

Woop woop woop. You deserve every gram x

Morning Sammy

I haven't had a chance to pop in and say hi yet - welcome, you will love this forum, everyone is so friendly and supportive.

Well done on your loss - am loving the sound of your menus! I'm allergic to salmon but will adapt your pate recipe for tuna yum!

Susie

well done on the loss!!! :D your menus sound yummy! xx

Hi havent popped in since sat when i updated my weight loss. I usually post from my phone but today i am on the computer so i can see every ones stats. Thank you all for the encouragement on my loss, i hope i can do as well this week.
I had a good weekend and stayed within my 20g carb allowance each day, but it was DH birthday yesterday and i had some wine. i also made a baked cheesecake, all ingredients Atkins friendly, but probably not the best food choice.... i seem to still be in ketosis, no cravings yet and not really hungry.

B 2 scrambled eggs made with butter and 1 tbs cream
not too sure about the rest of the day yet.

Hey sammy, considering the occasion I'm very impressed you didnt go for a all out blow out, so well done. Don't worry too much as sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do and your still in K anyway. Have a fab day x

Tanx Busy, Yes probably was quite good, but it is only the first week. Not too sure I would be as good in a few weeks when the novelty has worn off.

B scrambled eggs
L tuna mayo ans salad
D beef casserole with cabbage.

I put onions and mushroom in casserole to add flavour but don't intend to eat them. Thickened the sauce with xanthan gum, 1st time to use it. I can't find any info on the carbs in it, can anyone advise?

Hi sammy, glad all going well for you. I dont usually bother count the gum - but then i've also given up using it as doesnt really feel necessary any more:D

Back