• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Love Handles

Exercise exercise and more exercise, but targeted at the area you want to shift! :D

Situps, side twists, side bends holding dumbells, leg lifts and other core exercises if you can do them will all help that bit of you. :)

Massage the area regularly, maybe in the shower or perhaps you and Arlene could find time for a mutual "rub the floppy bits" session or two a week?

Or possibly a slendertone machine, I've heard good things about them and you can spot-target the areas that they work on I believe.

If all else fails there's always liposuction though........:p:D

Thanks, liposuction??? Lol. I read that the only real way to lose them is through weight loss and of course exersise but it also said that it is always the last place to go.

Hi Mark,

Exercise definitely, but also I find that I lose in different places at different times, so maybe the love handles will be the next to go!

Good luck, and get started on those sit-ups.

D x

Thanks evreyone, Helen I will be trying those, thanks for the link. I will let you all know how it goes. My weight loss as really slowed done, just 1lbs in 3 days but I knew this was going to happen so I am not to concerned and still very motivated.

Yes i know sit up's are really good but i find the best way i toned was walking, atleast an hour every day purley for exercise, ( i.e not distination ) so that way i was taking time out for me ... i still walk as much as possible as i just think it's the best form of exercise and it really has changed my shape,

and sadly love handles are always the last to go ;)