Love how busy we are in here :)

Starlight

Gold Member
I LOVE how this forum has just totally burst into life recently, these past couple of months are the busiest its ever been. Its brilliant seeing everyone is staying with WW :)

I love how friendly and supportive everyone is, I think everyone has at least one persons mobile number for texts etc. Something I know I really need at times, specially when Im working long hours and cant get on here.

Hope everyone has a brilliant week this week :)

Its because gobshites like me have joined :rotflmao::rotflmao:

It is fabulous though in here! wish though more people were on during day as i dont work!

That's because we are all so inspired by how you are doing and you are keeping us going. I agree everyone is so supportive and WW is a very friendly section of the site

irene xx

Sandy,
I cant believe in the last few months when i switched back to ww from cd,how quiet the ww forum was and now look at it i'm away for a few hours then goes crazy!!

OH i agree !!!!!!!!!!!! this forum is like a little place of sanctuary for me! i know everyone is in the same boat .. everyone suffers the same problems! .. everyone is just so dam lovely :) .....

Id love some more mobby numbers if anyone wants to share them with me! via PM of course LOL ....

Lets keep it up!

I think if it wasnt for the help and support of everyone here I wouldnt even be doing ww. You guys keep me on the straight and narrow!

I just love how many people there are to talk to at any stage of the day!

Back