Love Sauce ok?

Water - fab....makes a change from drinking out of sports bottle

Sorry...don't know about the flavoured condoms. I would think that would be okay as long as you don't swallow it :cool:

oh you crack me up, lol

Water - fab....makes a change from drinking out of sports bottle

now i know i struggle with my water but i won't be replacing it with this lol :D

Might be worth following the same advice that CD issue about sugarfree gum - have a quick chew if you must then spit it out ;)
SERENA!!!!! lol I nearly spat my mouthful of tea (yes tea) out, lol so funny

Ha ha ha - just nearly choked myself on my cd flavoured water reading the original post. Love all your comments especially KD's about the sports bottle!!!!

OMG this thread made me laugh SO MUCH! :8855:

Not that I am getting any at the moment but good to have all the facts for when I am :gimi::banana dancer:

OMG i have so pmsl at this thread. Brilliant! Oh well at least thats my one thing that I have learned today! :D

I just love the fact Daniel has called it Love Sauce (that men make), for a moment there I thought this was a question about cooking.

hahahaha

xxx

what a wonderful thread....and i'm with the first poster....i wanted to ask, but just couldnt quite find it in me to! lol

Not sure if its a yes, go for it, or if i should be telling the DH that it will knock me out of ketosis! :D

Loving the vision i now have of c*ck shaped sports bottles....i gotta get me one of those!

xx

OMG, i'm such a prude!!!! That is gross. TMI etc etc. I'm wincing but at the same time needing to read the next post! Stopping at the end of page one!

OMG - this thread is surreal... (shakes head in amazement, amusement and utter disbelief). When I visit again tomorrow, will everything be back to normal? ...please..? ;)

Back