LoveIt's Highs and Lows of Getting to 9st.7lb - HEY HUNNIES I'M HOME! xxxxx

oh my god, thats fab, well done say you are over the moon with that x keep up your hard work xx

Congratulations hun - ur winning gal!!! Yay!! 6lbs - thats amazing!!! I need to get off my lazy bum and start doing some ex like you do - I just wish I had somebody to come home in the evenings and watch tyler so I could go. My bf has offered but my nights with him should be that - with him. If we move intogether ever then he will be expected to! hahahahahaha :)

I am so pleased for you - spurred me on even more!!!! What do yo get for silver seven???? x x x x

You just get a silver 7 to stick on your weighing card! :) Nothing too crazily exciting!!

Hun you have loads of determination.... you're in the right frame of mind! And we'll do it together! ;-)

Hell yes on getting the boyf to watch Tyler so you can get to the gym.... tell him it's their 'bonding time'! :)

Or, use Tyler to get you out during the day - I use my nephew at the weekends and get him to ride his bike around the park whilst I run next to him... not so embarrassing when you've got company! Hehe. x

And seeing as he's so lickle, he won't be going fast or far so it would be a good starting point! Ha!

As long as you keep up your x-train at home that should be fine!
Shame you dont live closer we could meet up and help each other along! xx

Oh yes, would be lovely to have somebody to do things with - motivating yourself is hard with a 3 year old. Did not use it yesterday as dont want to overdo it. But walking to my mums to get tyler instead of driving today and thats a 45 min walk (will make her drop me home!) so - thats a few cals burned! Congrats again hun - we willbe skinny mini's soon - prob even this year :) x Do your jeans feel loser as last time I lost weight I noticed it at half a stone.... x

:wow: Well done you what a fantastic start

AHHH HH hhhhhhHH h H hh...Candace!!! I am sooo chuffed to bits for you! What a brilliant start girl! God, I would be deee-lighted with myself if I lost 6lbs in a week...xxx

WOOHOOOOOOOO ... go girly! .. well done :) ... i love the small geezers to ! hehe ... Have a wonderful time at BonJovi ! you wont be dissapointed i promise! ... Blow him a kiss for me ;) ...... mmm he is a stunner! :p

hehe Have a wonderful day :) xx

6LB is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!! That is such an excellent start, nearly half a stone off in one week.....I am so jealous!

Keep that up and you'll be at goal in no time!

Well-bloody-done x

Thanks Marie! Must admit I am very pleased but so worried about this weeks WI in... I lost soo much last week taht I have a horrible feeling I'll be STS this week! :confused: BOOO!!

Hope you're doing well..... xx

Thanks Starlight, Siobhan and Paula! As you can imagine I was very pleased too... although didn't like to show off too much at WI... I saved all teh gloating for on here!! Hehe! x
Fingers crossed for this week's WI now.

Wishing you lots of luck on your WI's this week....

Siobhan - hope you're still functioning with the detox!! :) x

Yay just figured how to reply with a multi-quote! :eek: x

Oh yes, would be lovely to have somebody to do things with - motivating yourself is hard with a 3 year old. Did not use it yesterday as dont want to overdo it. But walking to my mums to get tyler instead of driving today and thats a 45 min walk (will make her drop me home!) so - thats a few cals burned! Congrats again hun - we willbe skinny mini's soon - prob even this year :) x Do your jeans feel loser as last time I lost weight I noticed it at half a stone.... x
How was the 45 minute walk?? I've taken to riding my bike to my Mums... only 20min cycle but every little counts! ;) And petrol is soo bloody expensive I'm saving pennies too!

My jeans are fitting again! Still a little flabby so can't wear too tight tops with them yet but I wore my nice Ted Baker top to Bon Jovi on Friday and that looked nice so I'm getting there... and they are size 12 skinny jeans so not expecting miracles just yet! :D

Thanks for the lovely comments though hun... fingers rossed for you WI tomorrow!! xxx

WOOHOOOOOOOO ... go girly! .. well done :) ... i love the small geezers to ! hehe ... Have a wonderful time at BonJovi ! you wont be dissapointed i promise! ... Blow him a kiss for me ;) ...... mmm he is a stunner! :p

hehe Have a wonderful day :) xx

Thanks Pixie.... lets hope the small geezers doesn't make a difference to this weeks WI!! ;) Ha - after all the beers and burgers I had at the concert I think they are the least of my worries!
I blew him a kiss for you!.... I think he got it! :) x

Hey Paula - sorry haven't been on here for ages and when I do I read everyone elses diary's and neglect my one! Ha

I'm good thanks - dreading my WI tonight though after consuming about 90 points over Fri to Sun!! Argh!
So Friday I wrote down 41 points - but after consulting the online eating out guide... I found out my 9 points dinner was actually about 21 points!! So that takes it up to over 50!! (I didnt write them down though!) Then I had about 22 points Saturday - big family dinner with wine and Sunday again about 26 points, big dinner and wine.

Oh well.... if I STS I'll be delighted, if I put on a lb it'll be the kick up the backside that I need!!

I REALLY wanted to get my silver 7 tonight too! Boozers!!

Good job I lost the 6lbs last week!! :)

So..... so far this week I've been good - Monday did 5k and then Body Pump and stuck to my points, yesterday I had a rest day and was under my points as I didnt get home till late so just had toast and marmalade for dinner at 10pm! (Not good.. but was yummy!) :)

Today I managed to get up and go to the gym before work - did 20 min cardio and an hour of weights. I'm surviving on Weetabix, fruit and low point soup today - no heavy foods lol - so that I'm even lighter for my WI! Ha! A girls gotta try!!

So wait for the drum roll tomorrow morning... will she get a silver 7 or go into meltdown after putting weight on?????

Hope everyone else is having a grand Wednesday!! xxxxx

(I feel sick at the thought of being weighed tonight!... Must do it must do it...........) x

Good luck for tonight hon and worst case scenario remember that tomorrow is another day x

Thanks hun... yep I'm ready to be knocked down a peg or 2 tonight.

I'll comfort eat tonight to get over it then back on it tomorrow full steam ahead! xx

Good luck sweetie. Let me know tomorrow morning! x

oh no im all nervous for ya ha!! make sure and post asap!! good luck x

Good Luck hun for wi! .. cant wait to hear what youve done! those lil silver 7s are precious! ...

Back