LoveIt's Highs and Lows of Getting to 9st.7lb - HEY HUNNIES I'M HOME! xxxxx

I think maries right hun, get weighed and surprise yourself. I bet its not bad at all. xx

Good Luck for tonight! i always fear the worse but somtimes im surprised! .. Its not good to weigh on other scales! although i do it all the time lol ...

let us know how you do

Hey hun - good luck for later - text me once you know! x

good luck hunni xx

How did you get on Candace? Joining the 100% club with the rest of us?

Well it was a lb gain... not too bad. Was expecting much worse!!
Yep I'm on the 100% gang now.
I'm doing kickstart again... 18 points... no junk... only good healthy points... for the next week anyway. I will lose 2lbs this week!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooooo - bring it on chica - yay!

Ara, 1lbs is nothing! You can totally sort that out next week x For all the fun you have been having sure it's worth it and the exercising will soon show benefits x

Yep - the race continues! x

I do love you all!!

Had really good week since last WI... been exercising (running/spinning/body pump) and sticking to 18 points.
Last night had chicken and vege and tonight had salmon and vege! Was going to have noodles with it but I fancied a sandwich earlier so used my 3 points from noodles instead!! :rolleyes:

Was going to have wine too but dont really fancy it now... I just brought one of them small bottles as I can't be trusted not to finish off a whole big bottle! :D

Did pump and spinning today and riding my bike everywhere tomorrow...

Here's to a good week ahead and making the most of my Sunday lay in tomorrow... the house is clean and my washings done so nowt to do but lay on my fat arse!
(Untill 10am anyway when my nephews coming round to ride to the country fayre!!) Love him! :)

Hope everyones having a grand weekend.... why does it fly by so quickly??

Oh I really want a loss this week! Got to lose 4lbs to catch up with Miss Lou..... fingers crossed for me girls!!

Love to all you losers!

Losers ROCK!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He he - loving the race. My WI is tuesday night - after my oversplurge of 13.5 pts this weekend I am gonna be on salad and water till tuesday to try and make sure its 4lbs! Hows u? I'll prob text u in a bit for an update! x

Back