LoveIt's Highs and Lows of Getting to 9st.7lb - HEY HUNNIES I'M HOME! xxxxx

Come on then......tell us!

Argh..... I wrote a huge reply this morning.. it took me an hour in-between doing work bits and then when I tried submitting it - it had logged me out and lost my reply!!!!

So I'll try re-writing everything again tomorrow..... untill then you'll all just have to wait!
Not really, I stayed the same this week. It was expected so a little disappointed but not that badly.
Main issue is that it gives Miss Lou a week advantage on the race to goal!
I'll update diary properly tomorrow as I'm busy at work today :-( boo

Thanks for all the good lucks though.... hope everyone does better than I did! xxxxx

Sorry for not filling you all in sooner... was so peed off at losing my essay of an update that I just closed it down! Ha - such a brat! xx

I stayed the same to this week, hopefully you and me both will have something to cheer about next week, keep your chin up we can do this x

Thanks Joanne.
Isn't it pants?! I'm only on my second week - it was a bad week though! Hehe.

Yep def sending you cheer wishes for your next WI hun.... I'm off to Singapore on Monday for a week so I'm missing next week but my goal is to lose 4lbs before my next WI in 2 weeks time!
Ha - who am I kidding with all them Singapore Slings?! :)

Singapore! lucky you. Have a great time and good luck for the following weeks weigh-in x

Candace - to stay the same after your mammoth weekend is awesome!!! Well done u!!! I have eaten a cornetto today so i'll prob gain my 6lbs back and I am due so TOTM is likely to have me gaining and not losing.....boooooo :(

ok breaking news people....u can eat 90 points and still stay the same! ha! ah no im only mesing hunni, u enjoyed your weekend, didnt do any damage and its a new week!!! ull look fab on ur hols, dont be to hard on ur self xxx

hey chic how you getting on this week?

ok just read ur on hols...hope ur having a good time ha x

All that lush food.......hmmmmmmmmmm... x

Hey huni,how are you doing? hope your ok xx

Singapore.... hmmmmmm

Hey girls,
Thanks for keeping my diary alive... I thought it would be back on page 11 or something so I was very pleased to see it on page 3!! :D

Well Singapore was great!! I managed to stick to my points untill Thursday but been BAD BAD BAD since then!!

How can you say no when girls keep coming up to you saying ' more champagne Miss Jenkins'??? And its FREE AND its Tattinger!! How could I say no??

So my hotel was AMAZING!! The Fullerton - check it out if you're bored ;) - so buffet champagne breakie, afternoon tea, and finger buffet and champagne in the evening!!!

I was good at breakfast and had weetabix and rasians and toast, only had afternoon tea one day - tiny cucumber and cream cheese triangles and a little scone with cream and jam.. they were tiny!!
Only had the eve buffet once - just had a few spring rolls... and lots of champagne!!

Only made gym once, and went swimming once so I tried!! Who am I kidding?!
Had an amazing body scrub and massage too for £50... so cheap!

Oh and brought myself another Gucci handbag.... think I was jet-lagged and delirious! I've hidden it in the spare room away from OH!!!! We're meant to be saving for fence panels! Ha! xx

So I arrived home yesterday a.m, OH went to Bakers and brought me a sausage roll?!?! Then he made me a sausage sandwiche for lunch.... although it was a quorn saus so only 1/2 point per saus... like it makes a difference after my full fat sausage roll!?
Then last night....I bet you're thinking can she eat anymore?? Yep I did, we got a Chinese!!! Duck, ribs, prawn toasts, s+s chicken and rice. Oh and these gorgeous king prawn in chilli and salt.

So there!!!!

So you'd think I'd draw the line and be good today right? Wrong! Chocolate biscuits for breakfast, so thats 6 points straight away... and about to go Tesco and get shopping for big Roast dinner tonight!

Although I am counting my points today... something I haven't done since Wednesdy as I'm too scared!!

Going to start a fresh for Monday and get weighed on Wednesday and I'm home now with no excuses to go over my points and drink excessive amounts of alcohol! So I know I'll be fine from here.... just dreading the WI now, although in a way I'm not as I know I deserve bad news! :) Greedy minx I am!! :D

Well I was in Singapore, everything was paid for.... I had a great time!!

And I'm going to go for a run or do spinning today and get up and go to the gym tomorrow a.m to claim back some points!! :D God I need all the help I can get!!

Hope everyone else is doing well... going to try having a read of everyone elses diarys this afternoon after the gym. Got to go Tesco now and see my Mummy.

Hope evryones having a great weekend!!

Mwah!
Fatty Cand. xxxxx

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Champagne breakfasts sound right up my street. You know, I never eat breakfast at home but there's something about holiday breakfasts, isn't there.

Good luck with your fresh start tomorrow.

K x

oh la te da!! very spectacular holiday u had!!! its nice to be able to go for the big blow out and not feel wayyyyyyy to guilty!! ya deserve it hunni....hope u can jump back on the wagon now xxx

Thanks Karen and Cathy. Yeah it was very lush... no way I could get back into WW this weekend though.... looking forward to being double good next week!
Hope you had a good weekend.... xxxxx

Thanks SV - what would I do without you!

So WI tonight and I dont have very good expectations... when I weighed myself on Sunday at my Mums I'd gained 3lbs!!!

Been VERY good since then though so I'm praying *on knees* that I've clawed back a lb and it will be no more than a 2lb gain.

Dont feel too guilty as I enjoyed it all and it has given me the motivation to be good... even cancelled the weekly girls WI dinner - we go mad with dinner and dessert and wine after our WI every Wednesday! Ha.. so bad! x

Even went to the gym 3 times Monday - 5k run before work, Body Pump class at lunch time and Body Balance after work.. phew. Did Spinning yesterday and today I did 50 lengths (40mins) swimming and going to do a Circuits class at lunch.
Prob wont do my WI any good by gymming today as I'll store extra water but who cares... it makes me feel better and I know I'm gonna have a crap WI anyway!!

Got BBQ planned for SUnday and I'm taking my own WW friendly goodies... quorn sausages, making a turkey mince burger to take, and making a prawn and vege kebab.... that way I should stay within my points! gonna be good this week.. I haven't had a loss since my first week!! Arghhhhhh! *all self inflicted though, if I'd stick to my points I would have lost every week I'm sure!*

ANyway, I'll let you all know just how badly I do tonight... Boooooo!

Hope everyone else has good WI's this week!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back