Lovely New Look £10 jeans!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi chaps and chapesses!! I just wanted to tell you how pleased I am to have discovered dark blue bootleg jeans from New Look for £10! I'm now a size 16 and they are really comfy, lovely and flattering, just the right length for me (standard) and sit just right- not high on the waist, but not too low on the hip!! I also bought them in a size 14! No money wasted which is great!! (More than can be said for all the tops I've bought in the last couple of weeks! Whoops!- Weell a girl's gotta live!!) Anyone else found any stop-gap bargains?X

Thanks for this...need to get some new ones soon! I bought a pair from TJ Hughes (although I don't normally go in there) and they were quite nice and well fitted for £7.

Idt love a nice pair of jeans but i have wide knees and they usually stick to me well done on your find ,its great when we get something that fits the way we want it to x

i squeezed into my Next size 18s which i cant remember when i bought them (they still had tags!) and therefore they were free!!! :D

x

Haha, I've got a pair of River Island size 14s that I have never worn (bought about 5 years ago with high hopes! Therefore also free now!!) and I can't wait for the day when I can because when I started SW I couldn't get them up past my knees so that'll be the day I realise how much I've lost!! Perhaps another stone and I'll be in them?!XXX

Thanks for that. I will have to have a look as it's not a shop I go in very often. I've got a £10 gift voucher which has been sitting in my purse since before Christmas.

I bought some of them the other week too!! Just wanted a cheap pair to tide me over and was actually quite impressed with them

I wear these. i have a million pairs, perfect when your going through new clothes like no tomorrow..

and as already said they are SO flattering, and a really lovley blue.. the sort thats not too dark, or light and goes with everything.. really would suggest everyone go and buy a pair. they wear and wash well.. and for only £10.. i think they are fabtabulous x

Well, that's it then, I'll just have to go and check them out! I usually get my jeans from Asda and pay between £8 and £12. I refuse to spend a lot while still losing - well, on one single item anyway... I seem to have spent a lot lately buying several cheapy things! Oops....

I have a pair of size 16 New Look bootleg jeans and they are sooo comfortable!!

Back