Lovin the new Light Choices stuff from Tesco

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ThinLizzy, 11 January 2008 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Just wanted to say that I am loving all the new Tesco Light Choices range with the points on, its fab.....ready meals, ham, chicken, ready made sandwiches, everything!! Brill....:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I got a couple of light choices ready meals the other day but didnt know they already had the points on them :confused: i looked the points up on the online calculator!! I will back for more now i know they have points on packets :):) i didn't even think to look as i just assumed they wouldn't have them on

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    They seem to be much the same as the old Healthy Living Range, though what theyve done to the Tuna & Pasta bake I dont know - its awful now :(

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I had some of their healthy stuff in my shopping this week and it's all different - the 'healthy living' bacon is still called Healthy Living, but it's in different packaging, and the 'Healthy living' mash is now called Healthy Choices and in another type of packaging. The bacon didn't have the points on the packaging (it used to) so I never checked the mash because I assumed that wouldn't either (though I did work it out on my calculator and it was half a point less than the old version, yey! Heehee).

6. Chev13

Chev13 Glass of wine anyone?

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Red Points

Hi Guys,

Must say that i think that Tesco's and WW have got it right on the Money - Literally,

For a student, money is tight, and for tesco's to have a WW point label on their food is amazing,

I can't say that i can often say this, but, well done Tesco's :)

Hope you all find them useful :)

Mark

xx

7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

i always find that anything low fat is well dear ,cheeky buggersxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.