Loving my 5th week result!

Was weighed at GP's today for my fortnightly reductil check up. I had lost 3 kgs from last time. So, I have lost 5.5 lbs this week (subtracted the 1lb I lost last week) I am very happy!!

Well done Sophs, that's a great loss love.

Thank you very much Jim. I am very happy. I am a scales addict. So, I am chucking my scales away and only weighing at the GP's every two weeks now. I love this WOE. I find it very easy not to cheat. It is great. Wish I had done it years ago lol

It seems low carbing suits you Sophs, it does me that's for sure.

it really does. I love the fact that there is no allowance of treats lol

ah well, I like the choice of food I CAN eat Sophs.

way to go sophs.. nice weight loss.. I have to admit doing a low carb diet works for me too.

keep up the good work. I've made it in the 150s.. I'll never see the 160s again woohoo

Thank you!! And well done you! Your are doing amazingly well!

I love the foods I can eat too Jim. Not bored this far lol

Thanks Sophs I love this forum so much support and advice..

keep up the good work :)

Hi fluffs, hows things, going?, looking for an update please.(sorryim a bit nosey) but only cos your doing so well

And she's gorgeous as well Viks! :D

Me? Thank you Jim. I would blush if I could!

Well...I vowed to stay away from my own scales and only weigh every two weeks....But I am guilty of sneeking a peek this morning and was down another 3lbs :)

So, I am happy.

Thank you for asking Viks :)

(I have now admitted I have relapsed in my scales addiction lol:break_diet:)

Well it's true, look at your photo!

Tut Tut, you scaleaholic! :p

Sophs it happens to the best of us. I have 2 scales and I talk myself out of weighing everyday, which isn't a good thing..

Congrats on the weight loss.. you are doing great!!!

jim is right your are a pretty lady..

It was a good photo, in a dark bar in Jan lol....my facebook pics vary greatly....but thanks you two!:) (can you tell I am bad at taking compliments??lol)

I break out into a sweat when I pass the scales in Boots. Not just the ones at home lol...I feel me 50p in my pocket calling me lol

lol sophs well try and resist the scales.

you're doing great on your diet. It won't be too long before you're at your goal weight if you keep it up. but with the amount of inches you are losing you'll get to the clothes size sooner than maybe the weight. not sure if you have a clothes size you are aiming for :)

Seconded, well done sophs!

I wouldn't mind being size 16. But would adore being size 14. Think it would be a nice size for my height :)

Considering going to Scale Addicts Annonymous lol

LOL,

If you go over to the Atkins forum I've posted a thread entitled "The Tyranny Of The Scales" Sophs, you can post there about scale problems. LOL.

I will go and have a look Jim lol

Back