Low-carb breakfast suggestions!

tisseltass

Does anyone have any ideas for breakfast that are really low carb? I think this is the meal that is hardest (and the most important to keep the carbs down) when moving from SS. Scrambled eggs, yoghurt with berries, cottage cheese? I just, I really don't like the sakes for breakfast, if you are combining your diet. I really like my oatmeal with raisins, but it's to heavy on the carbs, I get ridiculously hungry. =(

Any great ideas? :)

Plain yogurt is reasonably low in carbs and you can sweeten it with berries. Boiled egg on seeded wholegrain bread keeps me full up.

I also make porridge out of oat bran which is higher in both protein and fibre and therefore keeps you going longer.

Omelette - Mushroom, ham, tomato - the choices are endless :)

Hi,since getting to my goal weight I have tried to follow few tips from the Dukan diet and they are working for me so you may try t.
I have porridge in the morning made with 1 1/2 tablespoon oat bran and skimmed milk, The fibre content will keep you full. An omelette is also a good choice for breakfast, you don't have to go for conventional breakfast cereals ,as I said oatbran is quite good and taste like porridge(well is better that nothing).

Good luck with your maintenance.

Back