low fat gravy

metrognome

is getting better at it
hi all,
the menu plans say gravy powder or lowfat granules, well i looked in tesco last night and couldnt find any that said low fat.
is it just normal bisto gravy granules or can you buy it somewhere else?
i do love my gravy
thanks

I use either the Bisto powder to thicken casseroles and stews with or the ordinary Bisto granuals for gravy on my dinner. Ive tried other variations eg Bovril or stock cubes but I'm like you, love my gravy, and nothing else hits the mark. I just allow 60 calories for my gravy and be done with it.

i ahve just had an email from my leader and she says it is the bisto in the glass jars which is the low fat one at 4.4g fat per 100g

Oh right, I've tried that but didn't like it as much as the bisto granules, I suppose its cos its got a bit more fat in lol. I work on the principle that I don't have gravy everynight so when I do, I want to enjoy the food its covering, its makes my dinner.

cant say i have tried the bisto in the glass jar, but i do love the other ones so i think i will stick to the normal one as its only for the 2 weeks fast track

as long as you dont have it too thick and only bout 60ml i think its ok i haven had any probs anyway and i have it every other day.

Back