Low Fat Sausages

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by lemma1968, 27 November 2009.

1. lemma1968

lemma1968 Well-Known Member

I am having bramley apple quorn sausages this morning for brekkie and i know they are free o all plans, but what other types of low fat sausage can we have please - any with meat in (if you can call it meat that goes into sausages!!!)?
  2. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Morrisons 'Eat Smart' pork sausages are free on red and EE and are really nice- their Eat Smart cumberland variety are 1 syn each. I also occasionally get Bowyers 99% meat ones (in a green packet) and they are 1 syn each, but are difficult to find and the morrissons ones are much nicer!
  3. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

I like the Morrisons Eat Smart Lincolnshire sausages. Kind of spicy but good enough to pass for a sausage and I can't stand quorn so these do the trick. They are a syn each on red/EE. (or half, must check!!)

Weight Watchers Pork sausages are good too, I like these in a casserole or on their own, half a syn each on red/EE.